• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi there!

nailah783

My name is Nailah. I'm very excited to be a part of this forum. I can't wait to learn from and contribute to all of these great ideas. It really keeps my mind busy. Anyway I have a couple of blog sites, and I am married with 3 children. I find writing on forums to be really fun and informative. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi there, and now I'm going to see what threads I can get into.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Great meeting you Nailah. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Nailah is a new name for this side of the globe, what does that mean? :)

And yes welcome to the Forums - have fun here! :)

Last edited:

nailah783

It's Arabic for successful. Thank you for asking. My middle name is Zakiya. Zakiya is Arabic for intelligent. Together it means an intelligent person that will succeed. I'm born and raised in Oakland, California before you ask. My uncle was Muslim, and in that culture they change their names and the names of their children. When I was born my mother had looked at his name book, and that's how I got my name. I know 5 others though.

Top Bottom