• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi new member

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Great meeting you Naruto100. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Great meeting you Naruto100. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.
Thank you admin for warm welcome. So far going good for me on this forum. You are having quite active forum here. There is one doubt. What is use of credits here on this site? I am getting it whenever I post something here, but I don't know usage of it. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to WD. I only joined about a week ago and I must say I am really satisfied and enjoying it. Everyday there is a large amount of new interesting topics so it is never boring.

Hello. My name is Rodrigo Fischer de Menezes, and I am new to this forum. I currently live in Portugal and I am 19 years old.

In my free time I like to play games and to read books about various topics, such as philosophy, culture and sports. I have been doing those things since forever, and it is getting harder and harder to let go of this lifestyle.

I heard from you from a friend. He told me the Forum Wheel was a good and “socially correct” way of making money and helping others, so here I am following his advice.

I hope I like this experience, keep up the good work!

Top Bottom