• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi fellows, which is your most reliable site for making money online?

When I was new to online jobs, I went through a tough time finding a reliable and consistent source of income. I even lost some money to scams. I finally settled on three sites that I make money consistently without worrying. I do freelance writing at iwriter and freelancer, I am also writing for revenue share site blogjob.

Which site do you consistently earn money from?

How much do you make on blogjob? How does that one work? I'm not a fan of iWriter, since they changed it. Selling ranks? Really? No thanks.

I like writing for Blogmutt, but honestly, I haven't had much time to devote to it lately.

I still get payments once in a while from Constant Content, but I haven't submitted anything new for a while. The editors can't seem to make up their minds, so I just leave what I have up there and take the occasional payment from my old stuff as a bonus.

Forumcoin and Microworkers! :p that's the 2 sites where I make the most income, but my monthly income is not that much, it's around 60 bucks! :p I bet you as a freelance writter win way more than I do doing some mini jobs and writing some posts on ForumCoin :p

Is it hard to win money being a freelance writter? And what's the minimum level of english required? (because I'm Portuguese and you can tell by my posts that I'm not a native english speaker :p)

I'm doing great with this site that I have found where I review clothes and music and get paid for it. I love the site because you can work as much or as little as you want to. It's not like a survey site where you wait for them to send you surveys in your email. You just log in and review as many songs/clothes as you want to. The pay is around 20 cents per review, but they do have specials on holidays or occasions where they pay around 30 cents per review and sometimes more. It does not sound like much, but it adds up quick. If you have the time, you can make around $10-$20 or more per day. It depends on your work ethics. I don't think that I can post the link here, so if you're interested, just inbox me and I'll send you the link

I am also a freelance writer, and I love everything about this new career of mine. I do forum-posting for Postloop, and I also do transcription work for CastingWords. I take small jobs/tasks from Guru, Elance, and Freelancer as well.

Forumcoin and Microworkers! :p that's the 2 sites where I make the most income, but my monthly income is not that much, it's around 60 bucks! :p I bet you as a freelance writter win way more than I do doing some mini jobs and writing some posts on ForumCoin :p

Is it hard to win money being a freelance writter? And what's the minimum level of english required? (because I'm Portuguese and you can tell by my posts that I'm not a native english speaker :p)
I have been hearing good and positive reviews about ForumCoin, may I ask how much money do you earn from this site?

There are souch sources but that needs some skills The sites are Fiver, Fourer, people per hour and Freelancer in these all sites you can freely and earn money from your skills.
I am working in Fiver making gigs about three Four things and receiving good orders so if you have any skill go ahead and make a gig.

Bilby

My best single income source is selling ebook a on Kindle. Of the more typical online operators I do best at Hubpages and with Adsense monetized blogger blogs. I am glad I have tried a lot of things because the best earners change every year.

Tal

There are good sites for making small money like swagbucks and others. I can recommend you on Post Loop which gives you money for posting in forums, and "forum coin" as well.

I have been hearing good and positive reviews about ForumCoin, may I ask how much money do you earn from this site?
Only 51 cents per day right now, they used to pay 85 cents per day but they lowered the payment per post to 3 cents, it's still good because they don't demand a good english and great posts so it's still worth in what concerns to effort/payment :p

There are good sites for making small money like swagbucks and others. I can recommend you on Post Loop which gives you money for posting in forums, and "forum coin" as well.
I joined post loop over a year ago, but I don't like it anymore. I prefer TFW. It's easier to get your money and they do not have a payment threshold. You can request to get your money at anytime that you want to. And it is also easier to get accepted than it is with post loop

My best single income source is selling ebook a on Kindle. Of the more typical online operators I do best at Hubpages and with Adsense monetized blogger blogs. I am glad I have tried a lot of things because the best earners change every year.
I've always wanted to sell Ebooks, but I have been too lazy to work at it. Well, not necessarily Ebooks, just books in general. I love to write and I think that what I have to say is interesting enough to sell a few haha

Voices d°t com really pays well if you have a golden voice that many commercials needs but the rejection rate is very discouraging. Humanatic can make you earn 12 dollars a day if you are willing to sit all day long listening and reviewing the most boring phone calls on history. Clixsense is a PTC and survey site, if you are lucky enough to get Surveys daily, the site can be lucrative.

Those are my sources of income everyday and they help me a lot financially.

I am extremely new to the whole online money making idea. I first found out about taking online surveys and I started to do that on one website, which earned me around 10 dollars a week.

Then, I heard about a site where you get paid to review songs for around five cents per review.

After that, I heard about affiliate marketing and it just blew me away at some of the success stories that I'd heard of. I haven't given it a shot since everything online is completely foreign to me. I've heard consistently that it is better to market something you're passionate about than something you think will make you money. Is this true?

Only 51 cents per day right now, they used to pay 85 cents per day but they lowered the payment per post to 3 cents, it's still good because they don't demand a good english and great posts so it's still worth in what concerns to effort/payment :p
It was unlimited but then it went to $1.25 per day then .85 cents and now it's been lowered to the point that the highest amount you can make each day is .51 cents. So, think about the rest of what you said. Do you notice any correlation between poor posting and the amounts being lowered?

I'm hoping that when they get their moderators situated they delete all the bad posts and ban everyone who's been making them. Some people actually try to do a decent job to help make the site better, instead of trying to grab what they can before running it into the ground.

For now, I am only spending any free time I have on paid surveys and some crowdsource tasks. They pay the highest in my opinion, despite the fact that at times, the tasks are not always available, and you will have to wait for it. Also, it works on a first come first basis, so if you miss it, you will earn nothing. If you are interested in other online earning opportunities, try visiting my site in my signature. I am confident that it will be of use.

For now, I am only spending any free time I have on paid surveys and some crowdsource tasks. They pay the highest in my opinion, despite the fact that at times, the tasks are not always available, and you will have to wait for it. Also, it works on a first come first basis, so if you miss it, you will earn nothing. If you are interested in other online earning opportunities, try visiting my site in my signature. I am confident that it will be of use.
Looks awesome! I will have to give this a shot! I noticed some of the offers are to just download an app to your computer and to let it run. Is this like Qmee? That's a program that I've heard of quite a bit but I'm not sure about trying it out just because I don't want it to damage my computer despite the reassurances I've heard while doing some research.

Looks awesome! I will have to give this a shot! I noticed some of the offers are to just download an app to your computer and to let it run. Is this like Qmee? That's a program that I've heard of quite a bit but I'm not sure about trying it out just because I don't want it to damage my computer despite the reassurances I've heard while doing some research.
Qmee is a different thing altogether. It requires you to search normally and it will show ads to you. When you click the ads shown, you will then earn from it. If you just leave your computer on without doing anything, then you will gain nothing in the end. The offers you are talking about are opportunities that you really can run the app and leave it alone. You do not need to be near the computer nor using it for you to earn from it.

If you look at my blog, there are 3 types of such opportunities that do not require any work at all. The first is surfbarre, which you get paid to download the app which will show a small banner at a corner of your screen (you can move this around wherever you like). Second is autosurf, which pays you to view websites on your browser (or you can choose to download additional app for smoother viewing) You can hide it in background and do your own stuffs. Third is lending your computer power to perform tests for websites, like gomez.

If you have more queries feel free to ask me here or support me by asking me at my site.
Disclaimer: These kind of opportunities pay little, after all, you are paid to do nothing. Do not expect too much from it

It was unlimited but then it went to $1.25 per day then .85 cents and now it's been lowered to the point that the highest amount you can make each day is .51 cents. So, think about the rest of what you said. Do you notice any correlation between poor posting and the amounts being lowered?

I'm hoping that when they get their moderators situated they delete all the bad posts and ban everyone who's been making them. Some people actually try to do a decent job to help make the site better, instead of trying to grab what they can before running it into the ground.
Yes, that is true. A few weeks ago I saw a few posts like this: "OK", "That's good", "Very nice". And then I went to their profiles and saw that they did all the posts in 10 minutes, of course that they were all one or 2 words coments. But they are banning this people right now.

Maybe if they chose the freekin moderators and ban at least 50% o the users right now they will start to have some decent posts and can start paying a bit more again (but I doubt they will pay more, if they lower the price they won't rise it again :p). But hope is the last to die so lets hope they increase the cents per post in the future!

Roy

There's a few that come to mind. Microworkers, Clixsense, The Forum Wheel, *cough*, Postloop, *cough*, and Slice The Pie for now. The Forum Wheel is my personal favorite. Clixsense is awesome too for doing surveys. Microworkers take some skill, but you can still make money with it. And, of course, what can be more pleasing than Slice The Pie?

Top Bottom