• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help me to choose dedicated server hosting please

Hey buds,
looking for good place where I can get managed dedicated server hosting:
32 GB of RAM, Linux, 24/7 customer support, 1 TB - HD, 10 TB - Bandwidth
+ Secure SSL Certificates

Well, having done a search, found these hosts:
- Okayservers.com
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Digitalserver.com.mx
They look to be nice places for that. Are they reliable one?
What hosting provider would you rather choose?

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

rumsfo

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

For me digitalserver.com.mx have extremely fast network.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
This web hosting in Mexico, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.

Digitalserver.com.mx is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.

Everything with Okayservers.com web host has been tied up well to minor details.
Speed and uptime proved that this company is seriously in business and not part time workers.

Their UK servers look really cool!

@you

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx service. They provide a very good web hosting service.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

Kravets

Have a look at deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers. Support is second to none.

Danya

Hostingsource.com and asvhost.com plans are worth trying.
These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.

As per your requirements for your website inmotionhosting.com would be the best web hosting provider for the type of service provide and customer support from them.

KrasGrass

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com servers are solid and trustworthy.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Top Bottom