• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you used the new humanatic version (humfun)?

Humanatic has finally introduced their new version called Humfun which is the advanced version of old site. The site looks more user-friendly and pleasing to your eyes. It is colorful and user-friendly. Also time gap between skipping a call is reduced from 45 seconds to 20 seconds. You can further reduce this time gap by solving a matching puzzle.

But I still use the older version as the new one is rather time consuming. May be because I am comfortable with the older one and used to it. What is your experience with the new update?

pecan

Humanatic has finally introduced their new version called Humfun which is the advanced version of old site. The site looks more user-friendly and pleasing to your eyes. It is colorful and user-friendly. Also time gap between skipping a call is reduced from 45 seconds to 20 seconds. You can further reduce this time gap by solving a matching puzzle.

But I still use the older version as the new one is rather time consuming. May be because I am comfortable with the older one and used to it. What is your experience with the new update?
I heard that the earnings on the Humanatic are hard and petty, in comparison t other websites, so I never put much ado into working there. I really don't think I would be a good fit anyway.
But, if the new version as you say, is better and more helpful I am ready to try it and see how beneficial it is.

I have tried it, I like more than the old version, it is more colorful and easy to use. I really hope they improve earning to all users who work on this page.

I signed up after they changed to the new version. I find the site a bit confusing. Also, things often do not work correctly. Another problem I've been having is that every time I see a "bonus" call, the call won't load.

I was hoping to make some money there, but so far, it's been more frustration than earning. I'm hoping they've been getting the bugs worked out, so I can give it a real go.

The humfun crashes a lot so stopped using it and switched back to the old version. Guys if you reached the level 15, Buy a lot of the free skip. It is the best feature ever. You will never see the break room again if you want to skip confusing calls. My earnings doubled because I can focus much more better. I do not really use the multiplier and the Gem finder because I am not in a hurry for a fast level growth. I just want to use the site smoothly. From 2 dollars a day, I am now making 17 dollars a day because of the confidence free skip gave me.

The humfun crashes a lot so stopped using it and switched back to the old version. Guys if you reached the level 15, Buy a lot of the free skip. It is the best feature ever. You will never see the break room again if you want to skip confusing calls. My earnings doubled because I can focus much more better. I do not really use the multiplier and the Gem finder because I am not in a hurry for a fast level growth. I just want to use the site smoothly. From 2 dollars a day, I am now making 17 dollars a day because of the confidence free skip gave me.
$17 per day is really amazing; that means you are well versed with the site and guidelines. I can hardly make $10 per day but it's improving. I also use free skips in between and it uses up my gems very fast as one free skip costs 10 gems. So I use it only for high earning categories like DAR and Appointment booked. My favorite category is Home Service Booked where I am very confident and I can complete calls faster than other ones. Also this category is available for most of the time in our location. From midnight onward they give 50% addition to these calls.

Which is your favorite category and do you have any special strategy to earn $17 a day? I am very curious to know.

I do Why calling, Inventory,Handled by,Car wars and department because they were always available. If I have a choice I will do DME, English vs Spanish and Provide Identification because they were brainlessly easy but sadly they always run out. Inventory is the money maker for me because it is a available all day long and once you master it, You can earn a dollar and 10 cent per hour. In able for me to fight boredom of Humanatic, I am doing it with easyhits4u, a ptc where I can click all day long. Easyhits4u is not a big money maker but I use it with Humanatic because Humanatic is boring.

I do Why calling, Inventory,Handled by,Car wars and department because they were always available. If I have a choice I will do DME, English vs Spanish and Provide Identification because they were brainlessly easy but sadly they always run out. Inventory is the money maker for me because it is a available all day long and once you master it, You can earn a dollar and 10 cent per hour. In able for me to fight boredom of Humanatic, I am doing it with easyhits4u, a ptc where I can click all day long. Easyhits4u is not a big money maker but I use it with Humanatic because Humanatic is boring.
Thanks for your input. Then you might be spending more than 12 hours a day to earn $17 I guess. But this is not bad as $17per day is somewhat equivalent to a well paid corporate job here. Your post is a real inspiration for people like me.

I also tried Inventory + category but I found Home Service Booked friendlier to me. May be I am used to it. Now I am also focusing on high paid categories where I have to hear less number of calls to earn something good. It is too brain draining as you said. I am not able to do any other work while doing this; otherwise I may end up attracting penalties.

biege

I like the Humfun better than the old UI. The only problem I have would be those pesky bugs. Anyway, they are still on Beta stage so let's give them time to fix the system. In the future the old version of Humanatic will be obsolete so I would recommend that you start using Humfun to familiarize yourself with the interface and how it works. They've done this to minimize cheaters, so we should be thankful.

fuzyon

Never tried any of those sites but they do look promising, I wonder if they're like Speechpad/Scribie though. Those transcription services are awful to get started on, the quality of test calls is poor.

biege

Never tried any of those sites but they do look promising, I wonder if they're like Speechpad/Scribie though. Those transcription services are awful to get started on, the quality of test calls is poor.
Hmm... I guess you have already tried these two services. So, how's your experience with these companies so far? Do they pay you good?

AlexZ

I pеrsоnаlly just саn't sееm tо gеt thе hаng оf thе systеm. I find mysеlf in thе brеаkrооm еvеry twо sесоnds nо mаttеr if I'm gоing fаstеr оr slоwеr аnd it sееms by thе timе I'm аblе tо ассеss саlls аgаin it tеlls mе thеrе аrе nо mоrе аvаilаblе. Thе pаy is prеtty lоw, but I соuld dеаl with it if I fеlt likе I wаs асtuаlly аblе tо соnsistеnсy rеviеw.
аlsо, just frоm brоwsing оn thеir fоrums, it sееms аs yоu lеvеl up things stаrt gеtting sсrеwy with аudits аnd fаkе prоfilеs оr sоmеthing.

I hаvеnt' dоnе Humаnаtiс in yеаrs (didn't rеаlizе it wаs еvеn still аrоund). It wаs еаsy, but thе pаy wаs just hоrriblе. I mеаn yоu саn аlmоst mаkе thаt muсh mindlеssly сliсking оn vidеоs. I dоn't sее why аnyоnе shоuld givе а соmpаny thеir timе fоr suсh lоw wаgеs fоr асtuаl wоrk.

Top Bottom