• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you ever?

Have you ever had someone beg for a staff position on your forum/blog/website? What did you do about the situation? Did you just ignore the person?

I'm pretty sure I haven't had anyone beg for a staff position yet and I hope it stay's this way. However, if someone was to beg for a staff role, I would probably ignore the person and depending on the severity may depend on the punishments that this user may receive for spamming.

I think trust is something earned, It is not something you can beg for. I think you can simply decline their offer or ignore them by listening with deaf ears. I think the only person you should hire as a staff is someone you had known for a long time. Giving power to some random stranger may cause you a lot of trouble. You don't want someone who is a potential trouble maker to have a power on your site.

Until now no one has ever asked me for a position on my website, however, few individuals have begged me to hire them as staff writers for my websites. I have made no hiring so far. I like to hire on contract basis instead of regular staff. Thus when I employ people it is always in short term basis

LeadCorw

I never beg for staff, begging for staff won't get you a position unless a kid is hosting a forum and doesn't wtf his doing he will recruit anybody that offers him to help while the staff he might recruit not that active or HQ.

Top Bottom