• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you ever used wix hosting services?

hi guys, my friend suggested to me that wix is a great free web hosting I like new unique opportunities to help shake things up, I would like to hear a real-time experience before committing my time and effort. have you used wix before, can you recommend to a friend?

kibria97

Every computer connected to the Internet is identified by a unique four-part string, known as its Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address consists of four numbers (each between 0 and 255) separated by periods. For example, one machine at MIT has the IP address, e.g., 18.72.0.3.

I've already tried Wix hosting and for me as a use I can say that it is user friendly and easy to use, but there are some buttons that cannot be clicked sometimes but when I change the browser it works and it is functioning. Sometimes other browsers are not compatible with some website builders so you should try using other browsers when it does not work well on your end. Wix is a good website builder, but I think there are still website builders that is better that this one.

Top Bottom