• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you ever used trafficmonsoon?

I know most of you hate PTCs like anything. I also do not like PTCs and don't want to spend my life for incredibly low pay rates. The only PTC cum traffic exchange site where I am still active is Trafficmonsoon.

Even though I hate PTCs, Trafficmonsoon is different. The main attraction is that they offer 100% referral commission and you can earn the same amount your referral earns! But if you are not good at getting some good referrals for you, then I would not suggest you to join the site. Because as a free member, this is the only way you can earn some substantial amount there. You can also earn $.15 per day viewing ads by spending some time there.

Have you ever been to Trafficmonsoon and how is your experience?

I have an account with Trafficmonsoon and the best part I like about this site is a 100% referral commission, I think that's awesome. :D I have a plan to invest in this site but only when I can get at least 3 or 4 referrals. Working with 3 or 4 active referrals is going to get me some amazing returns, if each of my referral buys an ad pack or two. :D Anyways, I can become your referral if you promise me a refback commission. :p

I have heard of this site, but never tried to make an account. I just want to stay away from the PTC sites.
However, this site seems promising with its referral system. Though, I do not know many people to refer, but I am just thinking to give this site a try. It works, it will good to get some extra money with a little effort.

While I've heard of trafficmonsoon, in my opinion they're just the same as any other PTC site, and are only there to make money for themselves.

Once again the only chance of being able to earn anything is if your willing to invest your own money in there, and even then your return will be low, and unprotected. Your relying on not only hoping you can get hundreds of referrals, you have to hope they stay active and that they will also be willing to invest their own money into the site.

As for making 15 cents a day for clicking ads, I wouldn't say that earning just over a dollar a week could be classed as an income, it probably costs more than that in electric to visit the site in the first place.

I am on this site, but sadly I have not been able to find a single referral. Looks like everyone I know are in this or that PTC. I have bot bought any shares om Traffic Monsoon. Thus my main income source on this site is ad clicks. I have cashed out once. Recently, cash-out threshold was increased to $3. Once I have that money, I will abandon this site.

@Vinaya I agree with you! It's a very difficult task to find even a single referral for such sites. I'm doing good with another revenue sharing program without any referral. I have made a very small investment there, and getting decent returns. I also have an account on Traffic monsoon but I haven't made any investment yet, because minimum investment is 50$ and I'm a bit skeptical with investing this amount. I would have invested there if the minimum investment would have been 20-25$.

Just out of interest, exactly how long will it take you @Vinaya to earn your $3?

There's lots of sites around that promise you the world but then fail to deliver, and I think any site that requires you to invest in order to earn, needs to be watched very closely, as a lot of them do disappear without a trace when the members stop subscribing.

That is the truth. They will encourage you to pay so that you can earn bigger cash rewards. The truth is that it is just like a pyramid scheme.

I am a member at TrafficMonsoon and I have no doubt that the site is legitimate. It is true that you must invest some of your own money if you want to make really substantial profits but it is completely worth it. After a while your initial investment will be repaid and you will have created a continuous, steady income stream. The time it takes to generate profits depends on the amount initially invested. The site also offers paid-to-click ads so free members can also earn on the site and all payments are made instantly.

I used to click some of the advertisements in traffic monsoon. But, as time goes, I am discouraged because it takes a lot of time before you can cash out.

I used to click some of the advertisements in traffic monsoon. But, as time goes, I am discouraged because it takes a lot of time before you can cash out.
I totally agree with your point that the earning potential is quite limited if you click and see ads to earn. But that is not the actual goldmine, but it lies in their referral scheme. As I already mentioned in my thread that they have a 100% sharing of referral commission and that is where you can build up huge money. But you should be good at getting referrals under you.

But I think their ad-pack scheme is not so attractive. By investing $50 you will get $55 in a month I guess. Otherwise you should have too many ad-packs in your account. I will probably stay away from investing in a PTC site.

Top Bottom