• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you ever tried pollbuzzer?

Usually I hate survey sites as I find it really boring to spend long time on completing surveys and sometimes in the midst of a survey you may get rejected, which is really frustrating. But Pollbuzzer is a different kind of survey site. Their payment rate is very good and surveys are almost easy to complete. I even received $3 for a half an hour survey. But one drawback is lack of surveys and they do not offer more than 4-5 surveys in a month. But it is a genuine site.

Have you got any experience with Pollbuzzer?

To be honest I've never heard of pollbuzzer, but even though the surveys aren't that frequeant it might be worth joining. The only thing that would put me off is if the limit to cash out is quite high, because if your limited to three or four surveys a month, it's going to take you a while for your balance to mount up.

I tried it but have never gotten any surveys from them. It seems like they have certain demographic requirement, probably in the US or UK. There are better survey panels out there if you are looking for one that offers global exposure. This is definitely not one of them.

And that's another thing I don't like about survey sites. A lot of them require specific requirements before you can actually take part in the paid surveys, and a lot of the time you have to answer questions, wasting your time before they then turn round and say your not eligible.

To be honest I've never heard of pollbuzzer, but even though the surveys aren't that frequeant it might be worth joining. The only thing that would put me off is if the limit to cash out is quite high, because if your limited to three or four surveys a month, it's going to take you a while for your balance to mount up.
I understand your concern. But Pollbuzzer has got a different payment strategy. They pay whatever you have in your registered PayPal account every Monday. But you need to have a verified PayPal account to get the payment and that is mandatory.

With regard to surveys, they send it through email whenever they receive any surveys from their clients. So you don't have to login to the site and just check your mail for surveys. Usually all completed surveys will give you not less than $1.

I am currently registered in Pollbuzzer India.

Actually, I like to do surveys, so I am enrolled with a number of sites. The drawback with Pollbuzzer is that, in comparison to some other survey sites, the opportunities are less. There is an increased chance of being screened out after completing a certain portion.

Regarding the rewards, Pollbuzzer India sometimes offers very low paying surveys, which are not worth the time and the effort invested. Overall, my feedback about this site is not more than two stars.

I have not tried this survey site. Actually, I don't take interest in survey for the reason that after answering questions for a while, you may be notified that the survey is not available in the region. Since you say this does not happen with this site, I may try this some day. However, I am skeptic for the fact that there are few survey available. I can work any amount of time, but I need regular work.

I hate doing surveys as I have ready been rejected several times. I had not earned even a cent from any survey in the past. Since then, I stopped expecting any money from survey. :D
I would rather go for some other money earning ideas such as forum posting, micro jobs etc. Surveys aren't my cup of tea, seriously! :/ Anyways, if you're planning to earn from surveys, I wish you good luck and also try prolific academic as they also have high paying surveys and they pay in £. ;)

I hate doing surveys as I have ready been rejected several times. I had not earned even a cent from any survey in the past. Since then, I stopped expecting any money from survey. :D
I would rather go for some other money earning ideas such as forum posting, micro jobs etc. Surveys aren't my cup of tea, seriously! :/ Anyways, if you're planning to earn from surveys, I wish you good luck and also try prolific academic as they also have high paying surveys and they pay in £. ;)
We're on the same boat. I had tried surveys and the only survey I had earned from was ChatAbout's quick survey. I think I earned 10 cents from that. But nothing followed because most of their surveys are for Americans and Canadians only. Even in Sendearnings, I had earned $6 already and I just cannot reach the minimum $10 for a payout because there's no more surveys for me. Yesterday I even received an email from Sendearnings, reminding me of my bank balance, huh.

I am also not interested in survey jobs and Pollbuzzer was the only one where I was active. Now I stopped using that also due to lack of time. Yes, you are right @Waqsi there are better opportunities out there to earn handsome money. Then why should we waste our time on things like surveys, PTCs etc. I think the current trend is for writing jobs which offers good money for talented writers.

In Pollbuzzer I could earn good money and the frequency of surveys was low. I also find the pay rate quite attractive. Usually they send an email when a survey is available for us. So we don't have to visit the site to check the available opportunities.

@goodluck2u Okay I think I'm going to check this out, as it's not going to cost me anything. But, I'm pretty sure that this is not going to work for me, I don't have any luck in doing surveys and I don't understand how people get qualified and complete a survey successfully. :D
Anyways, how much have you earned from surveys till now? ;)

jb23k

I haven't heard of this before but I will be trying it. Even if it's 3$ dollars here and there it's still money. This sounds pretty easy, the way you described it. I'm going to add this to one of the ways I make money now.

Hey Pollbuzzer, I still exists and I am still alive. it has been 4 years and I regularly log in but I still don't have a single survey so I can cash out. All I need is a single survey so I can make m0ney from your website. Please stop ignoring me Pollbuzzer.

Hey Pollbuzzer, I still exists and I am still alive. it has been 4 years and I regularly log in but I still don't have a single survey so I can cash out. All I need is a single survey so I can make m0ney from your website. Please stop ignoring me Pollbuzzer.
I really feel sorry for that. It is really unbelievable @The_Arctic_Outcry that you did not get even a single survey from them for the last 4 years! I live in a country where online earning opportunities are usually less, but I used to get 2-3 surveys every month. I am not active in that site anymore now.

But to check the availability of surveys you need not to log into the site. As soon as a survey is available to you they will just mail you that in your registered mail ID. Have you checked your emails? Otherwise I think there are be some serious problems in your profile there. Why don't you just get it clarified from their customer care. They are very responsive.

I log in everyday with no misses and I still dont have a single survey in the last 4 years. I really don't know why I am still logging in and why I am still hoping I can get my money that is about to celebrate it's 5th year anniversary 6 months from now. They don't send me a single survey.

I have never heard of Pollbuzzer. Lately, I have grown to really dislike survey sites as I never can qualify for most of the surveys, my location seems to be a huge factor. I'm a member of BrandInstitute which is a reputable survey site that pays at least 15 dollars per survey but they take a very long time to pay out; my withdrawal has been pending for almost 2 months now.

Top Bottom