• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you ever been to forumforu?

Forumforu is a paid forum posting job. They have a free and VIP membership types. For VIP membership we need to pay $8.5 monthly. I think people with VIP membership can earn $.03 per post / thread and there is no limit on the number of posts you can make. So, your earning potential is unlimited.

But joining as a free member is not advisable as pay rate is incredibly low.

Forumforu is a paid forum posting job. They have a free and VIP membership types. For VIP membership we need to pay $8.5 monthly. I think people with VIP membership can earn $.03 per post / thread and there is no limit on the number of posts you can make. So, your earning potential is unlimited.

But joining as a free member is not advisable as pay rate is incredibly low.
Even with 0,03 cents per post you have to pay $8,5 per month so it's not really worth, you would have to make tons of posts (and you should do good posts, not spam the site with random posts and threads). So it's not worth if you want to win some money there, it's worth if you use the site because you like to talk to other people, and over time you will have some cash outs, but that is not your main purpose. Because if you make it your own purpose you will desperate :S

Just to add that I have already cashed out twice that is $5 each in a weeks time. They only needs meaningful posts of 20 characters. The dollars accumulate very fast and you will have to post about 160 nos for a payout of $5. They paid me within in 24 hours at my PayPal account. Now my capital is back in the first week itself. Now the real issue I am facing is the lack of topics there. The forum does not have too many new threads to start new discussions. So, it is somewhat difficult to post and earn now. However, I am about to reach another $5 and that will be my pure profit.

You still have to pay for a premium membership only to earn $0.03 per post? That is extremely low for a site that requires membership fees. We can get better deals out there with some of the others paid to post sites which is free and pay much more than that amount. This sounds like a scam to me though.

So the general consensus for ForumForu is below average rating? What the heck is that investment of $8.50 for? No wait, that's not an initial investment but a monthly fee. I agree that the potential to earn is almost unlimited despite the low rate of revenue sharing at 3 cents per post. But as one post above said that there are not that many threads. So you have to create your own? But how can you make 50 posts in a day if you run out of thread?

suegiplaye

This is very interesting . I will make sure to check it out. I have always loved posting on forums. But I do not like the membership idea. Why would I pay $8.50 a month for only .03 a post. Maybe your earnings could be more than you membership fee though. I wonder if you use a speech to text software, if you would be able to post a lot in a short period of time.

This is very interesting . I will make sure to check it out. I have always loved posting on forums. But I do not like the membership idea. Why would I pay $8.50 a month for only .03 a post. Maybe your earnings could be more than you membership fee though. I wonder if you use a speech to text software, if you would be able to post a lot in a short period of time.
That is an excellent idea. I never thought of a speech to text software. Can you suggest a good one?

In fact I was also reluctant to the idea of paying money to get a membership. But then I thought it would be easier to post a meaningful comment of 20 characters and that can be a good earning opportunity. Even though I could earn $15 from that site within 15 days by spending around one hour per day, I would not extend my membership as there is no more new threads or discussions. I don't want to spam the forum and earn money.

That is an excellent idea. I never thought of a speech to text software. Can you suggest a good one?

In fact I was also reluctant to the idea of paying money to get a membership. But then I thought it would be easier to post a meaningful comment of 20 characters and that can be a good earning opportunity. Even though I could earn $15 from that site within 15 days by spending around one hour per day, I would not extend my membership as there is no more new threads or discussions. I don't want to spam the forum and earn money.
Well, 15bucks in 15 days it's very good, and if the minimum length per post that they require is only 20 words... That's only one line, or 2 at most! I will check that site again, I'm going to make some calculations and see if it's worth! Because 1USD per hour is relatively good! Spending half a hour at my lunch and then another half when I arrive at hoe in the evening!

Well, 15bucks in 15 days it's very good, and if the minimum length per post that they require is only 20 words... That's only one line, or 2 at most! I will check that site again, I'm going to make some calculations and see if it's worth! Because 1USD per hour is relatively good! Spending half a hour at my lunch and then another half when I arrive at hoe in the evening!
Yes, that is a good opportunity from an earning point of view. This is hardly one line I think. But before joining just go through the site and ensure that you have enough threads/posts where you can contribute something. I think that might not be an issue as most of the members are not keen to be so active there.

Yes, you can easily earn $15 in a week's time with moderate efforts under a VIP membership. You can see the points / FFU$ starts accumulating really fast. But don't get misled by their currency system. That is quite misleading, just read between the lines. But if you are an upgraded member you need not to worry on those things.

Yes, that is a good opportunity from an earning point of view. This is hardly one line I think. But before joining just go through the site and ensure that you have enough threads/posts where you can contribute something. I think that might not be an issue as most of the members are not keen to be so active there.

Yes, you can easily earn $15 in a week's time with moderate efforts under a VIP membership. You can see the points / FFU$ starts accumulating really fast. But don't get misled by their currency system. That is quite misleading, just read between the lines. But if you are an upgraded member you need not to worry on those things.
I've just went through the site and the FAQ's/help section and I don't think it's worth my time! Currently I am on a lot of sites and I will only join one more if I can replace it by another! And curently Forumforu cannot replace any of the sites I'm currently using!

Although this is a very good opportunity for people where the currency trading is very high, for example USD to some Eastern Asia countries, if they have good english skills and have a lot of time they can make huge amounts of money just because of the currency! They are paid in USD, just imagine how much money that will be in their currency!

I have signed up on Forumforu about a month ago and to be honest, I was really confused about how it works. Thanks for letting us know about the VIP membership but I think its not good to invest money in such sites. I think most of the people will run away from investing in this forum, I mean that's obvious. :D I think Forumcoin is a good place to make some free cents daily just because its free and easy to use.

I was about to ignore this whole since i am one of those anti membership fee. However, the whole speech to text idea has caught my 110% of my attention. Can somebody please tell us more about that?

If a paid member only gets 3 cent per post, I would like to know how much a free member earns per post and if there is a limit on their posts? I am anti membership fee. I don't like the idea of paying someone to get paid. It defeats the purpose.

When I am not yet a member of The Forum Wheel but a new member of Forum Coin, I searched for other sites similar to FC. Forum For U appeared on the searched list. I joined the site but I found out that the rate is extremely low. To raise the rates, you should join the VIP Membership. I heard from other members of the site that there are a few number of good topics there. So I decided to discontinue and joined other sites like TFW.

Sadness

I am a VIP MEMBER of FORUM FOR U. The admin of that forum is very honest. He is still paying his users. Beside he increase the earning rate for free members amd also announced that free member will be ablaze to make unlimited posts daily. There is the new earning rate.....

Earning Rate for free members
  • FFU Coin $0.19 Per New Post
  • FFU Coin $0.20 Per New Thread
  • FFU Coin 0.0001 Per New Poll
  • FFU Coin $1.00 As joining bonus
  • FFU Coin $0.0001 Per Poll Vote
  • FFU Coin $0.00001 Per Page View
  • FFU Coin $0.0.0001Per Visit
  • Daily Post Limit _ Unlimited

I am a VIP MEMBER of FORUM FOR U. The admin of that forum is very honest. He is still paying his users. Beside he increase the earning rate for free members amd also announced that free member will be ablaze to make unlimited posts daily. There is the new earning rate.....

In fact I was a VIP member in Forumforu and also received around $15 in a month's time. But the issue is that there is no active discussion going on and after a certain stage you will be lacking adequate topics to discuss. It was quite easy for me to earn first $10 ($5 twice), but after that I found that there is no more topics where I can participate and earn. Other members are also not active to put comments on new threads.

Also FFU coin system is quite misleading and when compared to dollar the actual value is very low. Yes, you are right the owner of the forum is honest and always pays on time. This was my experience with Forumforu.

Good to know rates has increased. But is that FFU Coin or real dollar. What's the rate of 1 FFU Coin to dollar? If compared to Forum Coin, FC is easier to understand as it is very simple.

If there are many forums that are free to join and yet they pay good money, why should I pay to join a forum. I can earn upto 5 cents per post in some free forums.

I was also going to say that whenever a site offers a VIP package, basically they're asking a person to pay for the privilege in this case to be able to earn more money, I'm also a bit wary.

There are other services like this available and from what I've heard if forum posting is what your in to, they might be the better option from what I've read.

Top Bottom