• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Godaddy

Would you recommend Godaddy to others?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May Be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for writing your reviews, suggestions or complaints on the web hosting company Godaddy. As this is a review section only, please do not post any links in this thread.

I actually like godaddy, I have been with them for the last 2 years and have never had a problem. Every time something happened with one of my sites when first started using their hosting, I blamed them and I would call with an attitude. They were patient and went threw my files with me and my permission, and always found the error for me.

I made myself look bad, but they didn't care. The customer service always responded quick and took care of my concerns all the time. I work over night most of the time and because they are available 24/7 I never had problems getting in contact with them which like very much. Plus they don't bug me with promotional offers, they asked me if they could promote to me int he beginning and I told the no and they respected that. I don't get emails from them unless it has to do with my hosting.

I would never recommend godaddy. There was a time when my forum got 100 posts a day but because of the downtime for almost a month, the activity died and the forum never recovered from that blow.

So, there is no way I would ever recommend godaddy to anyone. If possible, just a better hosting. Anything but godaddy and 000 web hosting, if you don't want any downtime for your site.

Top Bottom