• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Godaddy vs. ipage

Doc Moose

I had tried them and both are good. As far as uptime is concerned, I put them on equal footing but I think customer service is much better at iPage. And it won't cost you much at iPage because their rate is very affordable. It's very clear that I prefer the latter.

How about you?

It's cheaper than Godaddy? Go daddy is like $1 a month. That's very cheap. I've never heard of Ipage before. I only know of godaddy and a few others, but never heard of Ipage. I will be checking it out though. It sounds like an apple product because of the "I"

@Doc Moose I agree with you! iPage has a slight edge over Godaddy in terms of customer support, but I think there isn't much difference between the two in terms of charges. Both are affordable to me and charges on Godaddy are like 0.99$ a month, I thinks that won't hurt anyone. :)

Mihailo

I've never used iPage or GoDaddy hosting. Buy based on reviews I can say that GoDaddy's web hosting is not so good. Too much downtimes and really slow servers.
Maybe iPage has a better web hosting and speed.

p4lse

I think the cost factor on both these sites are negligible. I feel GoDaddy is better but that's just my personal opinion. I have a lot of friends who prefer GoDadddy as well.

I've also never used ipage but I can vouch for Godaddy, so although I'm open to new ideas, I also have the mentality of if something isn't broke, then don't fix it.

Godaddy as always been cheap and offered a first rate service in my opinion and so until that changes I'd be happy to stick with them.

Anthony

I have several domains registered at Godaddy so I won't use their hosting. I never use hosting from a place where I have domains purchased. As far as iPage, I have read hundreds of reviews that say their service has gone down a lot since EIG took them over.

I have accounts on both Go Daddy and iPage, however, I have not used service from these web hosting companies. Go Daddy is a big name, however, iPage has no less reputation than Go Daddy. IN terms of pricing, iPage is cheaper than Go Daddy.

Godaddy is moderate, takes a lot of your valuable time while overseeing PHP database, wordpress and so forth. Reaction from Client administration is additionally somewhat moderate. iPage is new when contrasted with godaddy. They're doing great, giving quality facilitating at less expensive (reduced) costs. According to administrations, We as of late changed our site to iPage from godaddy!

pecan

I had tried them and both are good. As far as uptime is concerned, I put them on equal footing but I think customer service is much better at iPage. And it won't cost you much at iPage because their rate is very affordable. It's very clear that I prefer the latter.

How about you?
None, I heard some nasty reviews about both of them so I would suggest anybody who is asking a company who actually sell professional hosting. The price could be a bit harsh, but at least you are safe from any hosting down time and lagging.

hubkamll

I have used both the service and in my opinion, Godaddy is much better. It's not that I have not experienced any downtime. I have experienced it but only once a month. Well, Godaddy is much bigger than ipage and it also provides much better customer support. So, I would recommend you Godaddy over any other hosting services out there.

I am new to both of these domain registrars and web hosts. However, experts have suggested me both. I hear that Go Daddy is one of the best places of finding domain names for cheap and iPage is one of the best web hosts for moderately priced web hosting.

Ibz

I would say GoDaddy as I have been using them for the last 5 years and their services are yet to let me down.

How about you?
Never tried ipage but as you said customer service has to be better then godaddy. I don't even know how to contact support anymore with godaddy. Had some problems a few months ago, was virtually unable to ask for help. Manage to fix things on my own though.

Godaddy is good, reviews aren't always accurate. I have used Godaddy for years and they have never disappointed me, when it comes to domain or web hosting. I never heard of ipage, but I'll be sure to check it out, in order to suggest it to people, when they ask for variety.

I have not tried Ipage, but it looks pretty promising. I have a brief experience with Godaddy and I must say it has real value for money. Although the quality may not be as dedicated compared to some other high end services, it does offer cheap price for reasonable ones. While using it, I did not encounter any major problems worth mentioning and I believe newbies should give it a try simply because it is quite cheap and reliable. I would probably give Ipage a try for my site once I have gained enough money to take it on.

I haven't tried ipage. I am using Godaddy the uptime is quite fine and I enjoy quality customer service from them. The cost of hosting my site there if compared to some other hosting companies I would say is cheaper.

Goodman

It dеpеnds upоn whаt yоu аrе lооking fоr. If yоu аrе lооking fоr supеr сhеаp hоsting, GоDаddy will bе сhеаpеst fоr yоu. Thеir есоnоmy Hоsting will соst yоu $3.99 pеr mоnth. Hоwеvеr, with а spесiаl plаn, yоu саn gеt it just fоr $1 pеr mоnth аlоng with frее dоmаin.
Sо if сhеаp hоsting is аll yоu аrе lооking fоr, yоu саn gо with GоDаddy.

johnbelley

iPage vs. Go Daddy. These are probably not the easiest two web hosts to compare. While iPageoffers a single type of hosting plan, GoDaddy offers many different options. You can even useGoDaddy just for their domain registration services and get your hosting elsewhere—including iPage.

dbzsuper

According to the comparison between GoDaddy and iPage based on price, features, speed, uptime, and technical support,

Top Bottom