• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Getting started with seo

Kennito

The first step to SEO is knowing Keyword research and using Keywords with low competition that has higher probability of ranking.

srock

That's good advice. It sounds similar to the practices for making best use of hashtags on Instagram. Thanks for the help getting started.

I've been reading a lot of SEO, I mean that term of an acronym, it's almost everywhere. I get the impression that SEO capability of a webpage, blog or site is the most important thing today. And to think that SEO just refers to the display list of search engines when someone does a search. Am I right on this or is there any other meaning for SEO? Anyway, SEO keywords and tags are getting famous in earning sites that some even require the articles you post to be SEO capable, they have a checker for the words you used in your article.

Just my thoughts.

randiv

First of Learn about keywords after that research keywords then url optimization and then content optimization.

SEO begins before you actually write an online article. Let say you want to write an article on cancer. Where do you begin it?Go to Google keyword tool and try to search keywords. You keyword research should be something like cancer in US, Colon Cancer, Breast cancer fatcs, cancer deaths in the world, stages of colon cancer etc.
You have to select keywords that get moderate hits (between 500 to 5000 searches in a month).Once you choose your target keywords, you have to develop contents based on those keywords.
Alternatively, you can also optimize your article for search engine by tweaking few things such as using keywords, changine title, adding fresh contents etc.

Why do some companies hire people who know about SEO if they can do it on their own. The question in my mind is that isn't that it's simple if you look at the steps on how to do it.

Choosing the right Keyword is the most important factor in SEO for which you can use website keyword suggestion tools and select relevant keywords which has reasonable search volume per month. Guidelines regarding keyword density, keywords in title and URL, keywords in subheadings, etc., are to be correctly followed to optimize the website for search engines and improve the SEO ranking.

Please share tips and advice for beginning SEO.

First do proper keyword research for your website.
Then make list of keywords which you're going to target
Do on page optimization as per your keywords
Use unique and informative content
Create backlinks from reputed website which are relevant to your niche

1. do proper keyword research
2. do proper on page as per your targeted keywords
3. content analysis
4. do off page activities to get backlinks

First of all start with a huge keywords research for your niche. Created content optimized with the keywords you find. Publish that content and optimized your website from a on-page point of view. The last step is to develop back-linking campaigns to grow your authority.

Top Bottom