• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Get paid to post

So I found a social media that pays its members to post. Usually the popular people on Instagram get to promote things for companies and get paid for it, but this social media doesn't care if you're popular or not. I can go on and talk about this great opportunity, but I won't. You can see it for yourself. Anyone interested? Message me.

Geckobro5

If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of said company? I am always interested in making a good sum of money on the web but for the most part, some of the gigs have some sort of catch.

I am interested as well, I had a few paid social media in the past but they are not available anymore. I will message you and I hope you will answer me if you have more paid social media will be better.

It looks like this thread is trying to be mysterious huh. Why the need for a private message just to know the website? This is a forum which means you are free to post anything as long as it is not illegal and immoral. I really don't get the drift why the thread starter is like that.

Top Bottom