• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free domain extensions

I registered a .ga domain. Registered the domain with FreeNom. This was for the last Google+ Community I owned. .ga is still okay as extension and have a domain extension will make easier for members to remember where your website is located.

I forgot to mention .cf, which in my opinion, would be awesome for California, but I'm sure people there have already thought about it. Anyway, like .ga, it's a free one.

I registered a .ga domain
A person from Eastern Europe or the US might associate it with Georgia (There are two of them.), so they would be good for stuff coming from those places. However, though, I think it's the national domain of Gabon, an African nation.

kumkum

If you want to buy free domains then you can try these domains and can purchase them in free .ga, ml, .tk. So you can try these free domains.

lucia ana

Not all domains can be registered for free. A limited number of domains are considered "Special" and can only be purchased. Their price varies and pricing is displayed during the availability check.
Free domains are: .tk, .ml, .ga, .cf, etc. You can see more on dot.tk

Top Bottom