• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free blog or shared revenue site?

i have launched both a free blog website at wordpress and a shared revenue blog with a shared revenue site blogjob. i have to admit, the site at blogjob is attracting visitors faster than my free blog. i am in a dilemma, to put more effort on the blogjob or add more effort with my free wordpress blog? what would you recomend?

cwvps

What are your goals? What would you like to achieve with those blogs? Why are you in a dilemma if you already see which one brings you more traffic?

tomstrong

I recently joined blogjob but haven't been working on it recently. I seem to remember that it is hard to figure out what it is all about. I need to go back to it, but I am having computer problems. I only have a small tablet to use at the moment. I will want to recreate my blog on the blog job site. How hard is it to move/copy my blog?

In my opinion, shared revenue site is better than a free blog. In a free blog is is difficult to get traffic, you will have to entirely depend on seo and smo. However, on shared revenue site, you can connect with other members and get traffic from the users of the site. You can also work on reciprocation basis, you read and comment on a user's article, he will read and leave comment on your article. I will suggest to you tick with shared revenue site.

deepa

In my opinion, the blog job site is more fruitful because it does have traffic and the more you interact, the more easier it is for you to get visitors both internal and external.
I too am at blog job but cannot dedicate myself completely as I lack quality time. Wish you all the best.

If you have a theme and aspiration for your blog then I would suggest for you to go ahead with your free blog. My first blog is a sci-fi blog intended for my original stories. Unfortunately, I ran out of spare time and had difficulty in continuing to write. But my plan was to make my blog a repository of my ideas in science fiction. And since it is connected to Adsense, I have been earning from it. With Blogjob, you have no security of sorts. What if the site closes down? You lose your place in the sun and you have to start again.

All your opinions are true but i am still confused; i would love to hear someone who had an experience with either or both options. I think i will get a clear picture.

tomstrong

I have been away from the blogjob site for awhile. Has anyone had any luck with it? If I put some effort into working with it, am I wasting my time? I have been building traffic on my Google blog, can I use the blogjob site to create traffic on the established site?

Binu

It is really hard to earn from your free blog. However, on a revenue sharing site such as Hubpages, earning is little easier. With a free blog, you have to work hard for traffic, however, in a revenue sharing site. the members are the source of traffic.

Top Bottom