• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free affiliate marketing script

stargazer

I dream of having my own online affiliate marketing business to offer some products that I sell.

I don’t have budget for a programmer. I also want to test the market with no financial risk. So I am looking into the possibility of availing for a free simple affiliate marketing script.

Anybody who knows an offer like this? Or have you tried one?

Thank you.:)

Hi @stargazer, I am also on the road to owning a semi automated affiliate marketing business. I have heard of a great program offered at wealthyaffliates. It’s a great free program that a lot of bloggers are talking about. I haven't tried them yet but I plan to once I am done with my blogging lessons. In case you join before I do please update me, I will also be glad to so if I go before. All the best.

Hi @stargazer, I am also on the road to owning a semi automated affiliate marketing business. I have heard of a great program offered at wealthyaffliates. It’s a great free program that a lot of bloggers are talking about. I haven't tried them yet but I plan to once I am done with my blogging lessons. In case you join before I do please update me, I will also be glad to so if I go before. All the best.

Thanks for that information! I have never heard about this. My sister wants to start an affiliate site as well. Awesome info.

Doc Moose

The one thing I learned when you start up your own business is traffic. It's the lifeblood for everyone out on the web. Unless you know already where & how to get traffic, you better think twice before going on with your project. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time and money as well as the frustration that goes along with it.

Top Bottom