• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forumwheel

tony

The Forum Wheel has been one of the great sites I have found working online for some months now. You get paid at any time you feel like making a request and it comes sooner than you think. I like the beautiful work they are doing on the site. Before you get started writing on the site, they take out time to educate you on how to tailor your posts to gain acceptance.

I have already posted my opinion on the Forum Wheel and I still think it's the best paying site I have come across to. I love everything about it from the entertaining it is to how flexible it can be. I hope it will be a site that will last a long time if not forever.

I think the owner should consider offering it's service to Youtube channels, Subrredits, blogs and social network pages as well. I think Forumwheel members are now able to jumpstart all kinds of communities. People were usually encourage to comment on content that already have comments. I know at certain point, Postloop offered it's services to blogs.

Forum owners should realize though that they need to interact with their members to encourage them to make more discussions. People are discouraged to make new threads because they love bumping old threads.

biege

I'm more interested on opening my own forum as well. Do you think, as a forum owner, it's a good choice to use The Forum Wheel? Do we have any experienced forum owners here who might be able to share their ideas about this website? Thank you in advanced.

It is a good as long as you are strict. You do not want your general discussion area to be the most successful place in your forum and also you don't want want people to keep making survey discussions and bump dated discussions. You have to encourage the members to prioritize new discussions and discussions with no replies so your forum won't look dead. Also forum owners should be interacting with the members.

I am a member of TFW. It is one of my favourite sites. Of recent it has been experiencing some glitches but with time they shall be taken care of, that is my belief. It has amazingly a variety of sub forums that virtually lets you experience everything that you miss in your real life. It is like taking a tour from religion to science to online earning etc in a day and I enjoy the discussions.

ray

I always give benefit of doubts to good paymasters and companies that work ethically so I will do the same if any particular site that was paying you regularly for a long time but facing any technical glitch for time being. I think the site owners would be even more worried than you so there is nothing to worry.

I wish Forum owners will participate to the discussions of members whose threads gets ignored. It is very discouraging for members to have no responses. A reply from the forum owner or admin will somehow help kickstart the discussion. It can be frustrating when you make a new discussion and it got buried because someone decided to bump a 4 year old topic.

While it is true that The Forum Wheel as been suffering from a few technical issues, that's only happened because the admin decided to make a few changes that in the long term would benefit the site. The bugs are slowly being worked out as we speak, and I'd have no hesitation in recommending The Forum Wheel to other people in the future.

I've been on the site and been regularly paid from there for a couple of years now and all the forum owners I've recommended in the past have never had any problems with the quality of the content provided either.

I am working on forumwheel since long time, yes they are really good. For me I found it good in compare to post loop. I recently got approval from post loop after they restart the site, but still I am not active on that site. For me Forum wheel is working best for me. I am okay with that. They have decent rules which are logical.

ray

I am working on forumwheel since long time, yes they are really good. For me I found it good in compare to post loop. I recently got approval from post loop after they restart the site, but still I am not active on that site. For me Forum wheel is working best for me. I am okay with that. They have decent rules which are logical.
I would not want to compare two different or similar forum sites with same or almost same pay rate although I am not a member of the other forum site. I have no specific way to gauge them because each site has its own rules and parameters. I think both sites are as good as the other and unless you have a bad experience there is no point in comparing them.

Undoubtedly The Forum Wheel is a great sites for people good with English language. If You get a good rating, you can easily make more than $2 a day and it does not take more than 60 minutes to make this money. The only site that can be compared to The Forum Wheel is Postloop. Couple of months ago, Postloop shut down, however, the site got a new owner in April. Then after, Postloop is operating smoothly. If you have a good rating and have knowledge on variety of subject, you can make over $3 on postloop every day.

I think Forumwheel should include Reddit communities and Youtube channels as part of their service. Subreddits are technically forums because you can start threads there and many Youtube channels wanted to get discussion on their videos so it can encourage casuals to make comments.

I wonder what happened to the forums about skin care. It redirects me to Godaddy. I like that forum even though it is only one post a day. I think Forumwheel members should also be able to use their points to pay people to reply on their threads because having threads with zero replies is miserable. I am willing to lose some points just to get replies.

I would not want to compare two different or similar forum sites with same or almost same pay rate although I am not a member of the other forum site. I have no specific way to gauge them because each site has its own rules and parameters. I think both sites are as good as the other and unless you have a bad experience there is no point in comparing them.
Well, I am not saying they are bad , but I just found their rule bit odd. But yes all sites have different kind of rules and there is nothing unfair in it as it is their choice. Lately I am hearing lot about PL too, let's see if I can be active on it again or not.

ray

Undoubtedly The Forum Wheel is a great sites for people good with English language. If You get a good rating, you can easily make more than $2 a day and it does not take more than 60 minutes to make this money. The only site that can be compared to The Forum Wheel is Postloop. Couple of months ago, Postloop shut down, however, the site got a new owner in April. Then after, Postloop is operating smoothly. If you have a good rating and have knowledge on variety of subject, you can make over $3 on postloop every day.
I visited that site recently, although I am no member of the other site and found that PL has more than 70-80 posts available to its members so it should be a good paying site for sure. I am not sure if I can join that site since my wife is already there so I did not try it and have no intention to do that as long I am not sure that two persons can join that site from one IP.

I am already a member of the Forum Wheel, I am a bit disappointed because it has fewer forums active, so my earnings are very low and it takes me a lot of time to reach the minimum cash out. Forum Wheel is a great platform where we earn money, I just hope there will be more forums in the future!

There was a time when THE FORUM WHEEL users also witnessed a low phase. The number of forums had considerably declined and there was a little work to do. But recently the site has regained its pace. New forums are popping up and the old ones are getting active. I have started enjoying working on the site again

I tried to register at Postloop and I was rejected TWICE. Postloop is so strict when it comes to their registration. I agree with you guys that Forum Wheel is so much better than Postloop, it's a good alternative for Postloop. I can withdraw my earnings anytime. However, I noticed that Forum Wheel has problems when it comes to the number of forum sites they have. It is less compared to Postloop. But it's okay, I will stick through Forum Wheel because they have nice staff members and it's a great site for some extra income. Two thumbs up for this site.

I tried to register at Postloop and I was rejected TWICE. Postloop is so strict when it comes to their registration. I agree with you guys that Forum Wheel is so much better than Postloop, it's a good alternative for Postloop. I can withdraw my earnings anytime. However, I noticed that Forum Wheel has problems when it comes to the number of forum sites they have. It is less compared to Postloop. But it's okay, I will stick through Forum Wheel because they have nice staff members and it's a great site for some extra income. Two thumbs up for this site.
I think there is no point in adding forums until most of the users meet the rating requirements. This is the case with Postloop. They might have a long list of forums, but most of them accept very high ratings. They are just good for nothing. Till date, I have not come across a person with a rating good enough to be eligible for those high rated forums.

The Forum Wheel is much better in this aspect. The number of forums might be less but they are open for the maximum number of users.

tony

I am already a member of the Forum Wheel, I am a bit disappointed because it has fewer forums active, so my earnings are very low and it takes me a lot of time to reach the minimum cash out. Forum Wheel is a great platform where we earn money, I just hope there will be more forums in the future!
The same experience I am passing through, lately my earnings have been low due to the fact that it has fewer forums there now. I remember in the good days, less than within two weeks I got more than $40. More disappointing is some forums have taken their rating far above the reach of members thereby making it impossible to post there even though they are present.

Top Bottom