• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forumwheel

The Forum Wheel is a great alternative to those that know about PostLoop. On The Forum Wheel they have requirements for good grammar and content when you are posting on other forums but they do not have as strict conditions at PostLoop do. Plus while PostLoop has a minimum amount to request a payment, you can request whatever amount you want to your paypal with Forum Wheel.

I have been paid multiple times via paypal. Payment is usually made within a few hours of requesting. It is a great site to use when you need some extra cash.

SO JOIN UP GUYS! Would greatly appreciate if you used my refferal link to join up as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already with that. I quit post loop a long time ago. The forum wheel is way better in my opinion. I love how you can request to get paid no matter how many points you have. Post loop unfortunately does not allow that. Plus they pay fast too. I too have been paid a few times. I'm going to be requesting a payment right now actually

Roy

I think Postloop is way too strict. I literally wrote perfect posts there with great grammar and received a very low rating. No chance to try again, not even a "sorry". The Forum Wheel is less strict and is truly an amazing alternative. It's an amazing company and one of my main sources of online money.

I am considering to get the services of The Forum wheel once I have my forum set. I want to contribute something to its growth so I have 2 different forum ideas on my mind. I know many Post loop loyalist looks down on it but I believe this site is the next big thing. I have a criticism to post loop and the forum wheel members, they need to have a different username on every single forum they join because if a casual member happened to join 2 forums that were under the services of a Forum posting service, they may get suspicious why the same crowd of people were members of 2 different forums.

I have used your referral link to register in that site.
It looks like a good one but it doesn't seem all that popular.

Still, the payout is rather low.

I agree that Forum Wheel is good in terms of policies particularly with payment that have no minimum limit for withdrawals. However, Forum Wheel have been suffering lately for lack of forums. The list of forums is very short and most forums are irrelevant to the common public. But it is still good as an earnings site. At least it really pays unlike other writing sites that promise payment which never happens. Sounds familiar?

They have new forums and I am glad those new ones arrived though I missed some forums that decided to not refill credits.( I heard that it also happens to Post loop) I hope by next year My Forums will be set and older forums will decide to refill and new forums will decide to join. I noticed some major mistakes many forum owners did. I believe I figured out the formula on how to make sure the services of Forum wheel and Post loop members will make a forum successful. They have to advertise the forum too because its the casuals that will bring the traffic. The purpose of the paid members is to attract the casual members. The forum owners should encourage hired members to do threads if there is a shortage and they should be encouraged to make replies if threads are flopping. Admins should also PM the paid members to reply to the threads of casual unpaid members so they will feel they belong to a community.

Last edited:
@thearticoutcry has a point. theforumwheel is my 2nd favorite earning site after blogjob, the admin is very friendly and considerate. although they still have a few forums then postloop but they increasing by day.i recommend the site to anybody who desire to earn money as a forum poster. its also worth noting that you can earn more by refferaling your friends; you earn 20% of whatever your referrals make.

@thearticoutcry has a point. theforumwheel is my 2nd favorite earning site after blogjob, the admin is very friendly and considerate. although they still have a few forums then postloop but they increasing by day.i recommend the site to anybody who desire to earn money as a forum poster. its also worth noting that you can earn more by refferaling your friends; you earn 20% of whatever your referrals make.
You earn more at blogjob? How much do you there each day? And how do you earn the money there? You do all the stuff that gives you 1 or 2 points, or you do at least 1 or 2 blog posts everyday (that gives you 50 point)? Because it's the only profitable way to earn money there! :S

I think the one thing I have been skeptical with any online job is earning potential. With most places you end up earning less than a dollar a day and turns out being a waste of time. I have yet to cash out on the forum wheel so I cannot attest to them yet. Having worked with places like Usertesting I have been saddened by the fact that I can only earn most weeks 10$ a week at most. I rarely earn more than 10$ a day with amazon mechanical turn either. To earn at least minimum wage would feel amazing!

I am frustrated because I can't register to a new forum. Their system is accusing me off spamming when I am not a spammer. It may have something to do with me using prepaid internet or its like those forum scripts that blocks certain countries due to spammer reputation. I wish I can move to another country because the bad online reputation of my country deprives me of certain opportunities. I am sure it is not the admins fault, its is the script provider of the website. Messageboards that uses Yuku script Blocks prepaid users.

I think the one thing I have been skeptical with any online job is earning potential. With most places you end up earning less than a dollar a day and turns out being a waste of time. I have yet to cash out on the forum wheel so I cannot attest to them yet. Having worked with places like Usertesting I have been saddened by the fact that I can only earn most weeks 10$ a week at most. I rarely earn more than 10$ a day with amazon mechanical turn either. To earn at least minimum wage would feel amazing!
Man, you can't earn the minimum wage by doing mini jobs, this is just a way to earn an extra income, I face it like a hobby. Instead of playing games or refreshing my facebook feed I go earn some money in some sites. If you are searching for a job that lets you make a living from the internet you need to search on freelancer sites or do some affiliate work if you have a well known blog or youtube channel, else you won't make it...

Or if you have some money to invest, search over the internet for the best sites at the moment to invest money and invest it. Be aware that for you to earn big you need to invest big ;)

One of the new forums wanted me to use my real picture as my avatar. I guess the owner of that forum wanted to have nightmares or something. The last time I have a selfie the camera got broken. I will try to take multiple pictures of my self today, I hope I can have a decent shot because I am not photogenic at all. If I am photogenic I would have been in the modelling industry but the cameras hates me. Sorry for ranting about my insecurities but I have to take pictures of my self so I can use it as an avatar to that forum. My avatar here is a bar of feta cheese I used for a Greek salad for a reason. Why do I have to use my real photos? :( :confused:o_O

One of the new forums wanted me to use my real picture as my avatar. I guess the owner of that forum wanted to have nightmares or something. The last time I have a selfie the camera got broken. I will try to take multiple pictures of my self today, I hope I can have a decent shot because I am not photogenic at all. If I am photogenic I would have been in the modelling industry but the cameras hates me. Sorry for ranting about my insecurities but I have to take pictures of my self so I can use it as an avatar to that forum. My avatar here is a bar of feta cheese I used for a Greek salad for a reason. Why do I have to use my real photos? :( :confused:o_O
Maybe because the forum owner wants to have a forum where the members are really real and any new user can see that, thus giving more credibility?

I don't know but if I had a site I wouldn't make a rule saying that every member should upload a real photo/selfie of them. It's invading their privacy a lot, and the majority of the internet users are really conservative in terms of showing their face everywhere! And I'm one of those people. I had a facebook for about a year and then I asked them to close my account!

Like you, one dollar is also my yardstick when it comes to earning sites. There is one site that I earn 30 cents or so from making 17 posts in a day. That's pretty smal although there is no limit so the length of the post - mostly 1 liners so it is relatively easy to accomplish the maximum number of posts. However, big earners are my priority, of course, because my daily target is to earn at least $3 for a substantial daily income as a hobby.

Like you, one dollar is also my yardstick when it comes to earning sites. There is one site that I earn 30 cents or so from making 17 posts in a day. That's pretty smal although there is no limit so the length of the post - mostly 1 liners so it is relatively easy to accomplish the maximum number of posts. However, big earners are my priority, of course, because my daily target is to earn at least $3 for a substantial daily income as a hobby.
And how much time do you spent online in order to earn that 3USD that you told us? :p You write for Postloop or something similar?
I also like that 1 dollar a day minimum limit :p But there are some sites that are worth trying although they pay much less, but the time you spend earning there is simply so little that it's really worth. For example, on Ayuwage I spend like 10 or 15 minutes of my day and I earn around 25 to 35 cents per day! And between clicks I'm doing other stuff online so it's really worth :p

And how much time do you spent online in order to earn that 3USD that you told us? :p You write for Postloop or something similar?
I also like that 1 dollar a day minimum limit :p But there are some sites that are worth trying although they pay much less, but the time you spend earning there is simply so little that it's really worth. For example, on Ayuwage I spend like 10 or 15 minutes of my day and I earn around 25 to 35 cents per day! And between clicks I'm doing other stuff online so it's really worth :p
From my rough estimate, I spend about 1 hour per $1 that I earn from forums. Sometimes when I am in the mood, I write faster but on ordinary moods, that's my speed - 1 hour per 1 dollar. It's not easy to write about something that you do not know fully well so I either do some research or leave the site. My main objective in posting is to earn but I also want to leave an imprint that I am a sensible poster so I try to compose my posts very well.

Maybe because the forum owner wants to have a forum where the members are really real and any new user can see that, thus giving more credibility?

I don't know but if I had a site I wouldn't make a rule saying that every member should upload a real photo/selfie of them. It's invading their privacy a lot, and the majority of the internet users are really conservative in terms of showing their face everywhere! And I'm one of those people. I had a facebook for about a year and then I asked them to close my account!
On the bright side, at least I don't need to say what is my real name or upload a scan of my ID like one site I encountered year ago did. That forum is one of the most profitable ones at this moment so I have to register because I needed a replacement for the forums about tornadoes and earthquakes. I am trying to remove a huge pimple on my photo so the selfie looks presentable. I hope the embarrassment of showing my face is going to be worth it and the people on that forum will not comment about my face. It sucks to be ugly you know.

Last edited:
From my rough estimate, I spend about 1 hour per $1 that I earn from forums. Sometimes when I am in the mood, I write faster but on ordinary moods, that's my speed - 1 hour per 1 dollar. It's not easy to write about something that you do not know fully well so I either do some research or leave the site. My main objective in posting is to earn but I also want to leave an imprint that I am a sensible poster so I try to compose my posts very well.
Yes just like me, there are some sites that discuss some themes that I don't know nothing about and all I try to do is some research before posting and creating new threads! Sometimes it's bette to create new threads and ask for assistance for some new theme you don't know nothing about!

I think that I'm a slow earner compared to you :p I can't make, by any means, 1USD per hour, writing, mainly because I'm not a native english speaker and I have to think and use the translator for some words every now and then. But this exercise is really good because I'm having english classes and this helps improving my english a lot!

Top Bottom