• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forumcoin again reduced their rates and paid post limit.

ForumCoin again reduced their rates from $.02 to $.015 and number of paid posts is brought down from 17 to 10. So, that means your maximum earning potential per day has been drastically reduced from $.34 to $.15. To reach the minimum withdrawal limit of $5 dollars , you need to post for 34 days.

That is really bad, I think. Now it's not worth to spend time there. If you spend that time on Whzon you can earn more.

What do you think of these new changes? Is there still any potential left?

I've just registered with them, possibly around a week back. And this does not sound like a welcome change. Their alexa "rank" is also "decreased". This is not good, I believe, $5/34 days is way to less for someone to stick with them. Possibly they'll observe the changes for some days and move to better option from there.

I agree, @goodluck2u that it is now a waste of time with ForumCoin's rate of revenue sharing. When I joined ForumCoin, the rate was 3 cents and later it was cut to 2 cents. I seemed to have lost my motivation because that small token for my efforts pales in comparison with the other sites that I earn from. And now it's down to 1 and 1/2 cents per post? Come on, that site is going down so I guess it's time to rest my keyboard.

Is it so?

Actually, due to a time constraint, I did not log on to the site for the last couple of days. The rate there was not good, even earlier, and further reduction means we have to give a second thought to continue. I have noticed that the Alexa ranking of the site is also going down. I am pretty unsure about the future of the forum. After reaching the first redemption limit, I will think if to further continue or not.

I haven't heard of this and I admit, it is very disappointing. I am not able to check the site for several days because of the strong typhoon which invaded our place which resulted in loss of power and internet connection. To be honest, that's very low and I don't know if I am going to continue or not. With $5 in 34 days? Oh my, I can earn 10$ in 30 days in that site before.

I've also never used forumcoin and at those pay rates I don't think I ever will.

34 days to earn $5 so basically your earning less than $5 a month? Definitely not worth it and that to me as the telltale signs of a site that's not got long left.

Last edited:

Mihailo

I am a member of ForumCoin. It is very easy to earn $5 by just posting. They have paid me $5 two months ago and I was very happy. A lot of members want to earn money and they should reduce this price even more.

Admin is a good man and he will pay you for 24h. "ForumCoin is a wasting of time". No! By posting there, you can learn a lot of things. You will know for every website that pays you. ForumCoin is a good thing guys. :)

Earning $5 every two months to me sounds like more trouble than its worth, and I'm not saying that the admin, or the site itself isn't any good, what I am saying though is that for the rate of pay they're offering, your time could be better spent elsewhere.

From the first time I stumbled upon forumcoin, I already knew that it would not last. From my experience, none of these paid to post forums actually survives long enough for members to cash out from it. I managed to cash out from a few forums in the past because they have low minimum withdrawal. But for other forums that set a high withdrawal limit, it will cause many users to waste their time only to be unable to cash out in the end. Only third part services like Postloop or such will work because the payment is made before postings actually begins.

Yes they are reducing the rates and post limit quite often. I don't remember when I last logged in there becausd its not worth my time now. I'm busy making some serious $$$ right now and it might sound unreal but I'm getting like 40$ a day. ;)

Yes they are reducing the rates and post limit quite often. I don't remember when I last logged in there becausd its not worth my time now. I'm busy making some serious $$$ right now and it might sound unreal but I'm getting like 40$ a day. ;)
I still have some 200 plus coins in Forumcoin but like you, I don't have the interest to log in there anymore since the earnings are so small and not worth my time. But I am checking the site when I have nothing to do particularly if the rates have increased. Unfortunately, the rates remained pathetic and members are getting out of the site. But I hope it will not fold up and when the community gets smaller the earnings will be commensurate.

I still have some 200 plus coins in Forumcoin but like you, I don't have the interest to log in there anymore since the earnings are so small and not worth my time. But I am checking the site when I have nothing to do particularly if the rates have increased. Unfortunately, the rates remained pathetic and members are getting out of the site. But I hope it will not fold up and when the community gets smaller the earnings will be commensurate.
Yes, I think you are right. There are chances of a shut down. I visit the site every day as I got a paid signature advertising there. I could get a number of referrals through my signature there. So, I just complete my daily quota of 10 posts to maintain my visibility. To my surprise yesterday (Xmas day ) I got 25 forumcoins from them "as a Xmas gift for being active and posting quality topics". That wasn't bad at all and I was quite surprised.

But if they really wanted to accelerate the growth of the forum they need to increase the rates and number of paid posts immediately. Otherwise it will ultimately lead to its closure.

I am still in that site. Recently, about 3 or four weeks ago, its Alexa rank was 68k something. Now, it is 98k something. It has significantly dropped. Though, it can be understood since it's holidays. But I am happy that I had cashed out just now.

vinisouz

ForumCoin has been quite advantageous, having fun was possible to make $ 5 US dollars per month. Today, if you spend a month making posts, you can not even $ 3. Administrators decreased the allowed amount of daily posts.

ForumCoin has been quite advantageous, having fun was possible to make $ 5 US dollars per month. Today, if you spend a month making posts, you can not even $ 3. Administrators decreased the allowed amount of daily posts.
Hhmmm. Usually, or even the previous rate if you are doing Business, Wealth and Money category, you can earn $10 a month. While now, you can still earn $3. You can reach $5 in 34 days. So I don't think you cannot earn $3, because other categories is equivalent to 1 Forum Coin and you can still earn $3 if you work for 30 days.

I am still in that site. Recently, about 3 or four weeks ago, its Alexa rank was 68k something. Now, it is 98k something. It has significantly dropped. Though, it can be understood since it's holidays. But I am happy that I had cashed out just now.
I think it is going down in the ranking because the community is getting smaller with most active members not logging in anymore. The very low rate makes me lose interest and although I visit the site almost everyday, it seems that I don't have the energy to write a post to any of the thread. Perhaps the site really needs to increase the rates again for it is pathetic to spend time with such small earnings. I value my time and I choose the forums that I go to.

The only feasible way for such forums to survive a system that pays it users is when its users are smart enough to fuel revenue for the forums in return by clicking on advertisement. However, this may be tricky because excessive clicks may be counter productive since advertisement platforms may flag it as fraud.

I think it is going down in the ranking because the community is getting smaller with most active members not logging in anymore. The very low rate makes me lose interest and although I visit the site almost everyday, it seems that I don't have the energy to write a post to any of the thread. Perhaps the site really needs to increase the rates again for it is pathetic to spend time with such small earnings. I value my time and I choose the forums that I go to.
I agree with you. I couldn't see a lot of users I used to see before. With regards to rates, they should increase it. The drop was significant as they even decreased the number of posts you can earn from. It's fine if we can only earn from 10 posts, but they should increase the rates to 2.5 or even 3 Forum Coins per post.

How much are they paying right now and how much posts can we write per day? I quited that site 2 months ago but I see that it's still online and paying some money.

Maybe I will return to writing there... It all depends on the earning potential!

How much are they paying right now and how much posts can we write per day? I quited that site 2 months ago but I see that it's still online and paying some money.

Maybe I will return to writing there... It all depends on the earning potential!

I think if you are too concerned about the earning potential, Forumcoin may not look attractive for you. You cannot earn more than $5 in 34 days by posting alone. Even though there are tasks by which you can earn more Forumcoins, nowadays the number of tasks is very less. They pay $0.015 per post and you have a limit of 10 paid posts per day.

But I visit the site daily and spend some 15-20 minutes there by posting replies there. As they are not particular about the length of posts, if you have anything good to share you can still be active there.

Top Bottom