• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum questions & answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Am I allowed more than one account?

No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account at Web Discussions Forums. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?

Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.

Where can I find out who is in charge?

The Forum Moderators are displayed in every Forum. If you have any more questions please reply to this thread and I will be happy to answer it.

Why cant I place links?

You need to have a minimum 5 posts and your account must be 1 day old, once you reach this requirement then you will be able to post links.

When can I create signature?

You need to have a minimum of 10 posts and your account must be 1 day old, once you reach this requirement then you will be able to edit signature settings from your profile.

For some reason I don't have permissions to post in the domain offers section.
I made couple of posts before in the section though.
So, may I know the reason why I don't have those permissions now?

I have read here that after I completed the 5 requirement posts and my account has already been here for a day, I am entitled to make a link to any of my post for that matter. Is that correct?

Next question is: could I post the links of my blogs here as a part of my post or article which I have cited them?

Binu

I am new here and I am glad that I stumbled upon this thread. I will always try to stick to the site rules and if I ever break any rule that would be purely unintentional.

I was not aware about link sharing and signature rules. I have been here for many months and have created many posts and I am eligible for link sharing and signature, however, I never considered sharing link and having signature until now. Thank god I stumbled upon this thread.

kgord

I am glad I read this thread. I would never intentionally violate any rules. I want to be able to continue to post here in the future and plan to adhere to the rules as closely as possible. I will read over the rules again to make sure I am not violating any of them. I am looking forward to posting!

Heatman

Am I allowed more than one account?

No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account at Web Discussions Forums. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?

Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.

Where can I find out who is in charge?

The Forum Moderators are displayed in every Forum. If you have any more questions please reply to this thread and I will be happy to answer it.

Why cant I place links?

You need to have a minimum 5 posts and your account must be 1 day old, once you reach this requirement then you will be able to post links.

When can I create signature?

You need to have a minimum of 10 posts and your account must be 1 day old, once you reach this requirement then you will be able to edit signature settings from your profile.
Thanks Administrator for the heads up. I love how you run the affairs of the forum. Highlighting all these important rules and regulations for us all here is for the best interest of the group. I do really appreciate that effort.

Keep up the good work, I am highly impressed with your work and more grease to your elbow.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Administrator for the heads up. I love how you run the affairs of the forum. Highlighting all these important rules and regulations for us all here is for the best interest of the group. I do really appreciate that effort.

Keep up the good work, I am highly impressed with your work and more grease to your elbow.
Thanks you very much...

This is a great move by the site owners to share us with these rules. I feel happy to be on the site and I will do everything possible to remain obedient and abide by the rules guiding here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom