• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forex broker: ufx markets

Hello everyone,
I'm here to share my experience with a very less heard Forex broker which is UFXmarkets. I have worked with them in the past and I'm going to share my experience with them.

1) Opening an account.

Opening an account was real easy and you are going to get a call from them as soon as you apply for an account, you need to choose a type of account as per your preference. The executive will ask you to email your identity, bank transaction proof not more than six months old and a permanent address proof. After reviewing all your documents, you will get approved and they will provide you their own trading software known as 'Paragon trader'. I used to trade with MT4 on my mobile. :)

2) Bonus

The most exciting part was a 30% bonus! :D I was filled with joy when I heard this, but then again, there was t&c. :/ I had to reach a specific milestone in order to claim my bonus. I don't remember exact volume figures, but trust me that was real easy and I got my bonus within a month.

3) Customer support

In terms of customer support, those guys are really awesome. You get your personal account manager who takes care of all your queries and problems. You just need to hit an email to you personal account manager and you'll get a call as soon as he reads your email and your problem will be resolved very soon.

4) Withdrawal

Withdrawing money is easy. You need to inform your account manager before withdrawing money, so that he takes care of it. I requested a 150$ withdraw and that reached my bank account on 9th day after withdrawal because I'm from India so it takes some time to reach.

Hence, this is my review and my experience was very good with them. I read some negative reviews on FPA (Forex Peace Army), but still I decided to go with it as most of the complaints were regarding loss which is something the broker shouldn't be blamed for, I mean that's a silly reason to blame. If you ever decide to trade Forex, keep this broker in your list as well. :)

dannixx55

Hello everyone,
I'm here to share my experience with a very less heard Forex broker which is UFXmarkets. I have worked with them in the past and I'm going to share my experience with them.

1) Opening an account.

Opening an account was real easy and you are going to get a call from them as soon as you apply for an account, you need to choose a type of account as per your preference. The executive will ask you to email your identity, bank transaction proof not more than six months old and a permanent address proof. After reviewing all your documents, you will get approved and they will provide you their own trading software known as 'Paragon trader'. I used to trade with MT4 on my mobile. :)

2) Bonus

The most exciting part was a 30% bonus! :D I was filled with joy when I heard this, but then again, there was t&c. :/ I had to reach a specific milestone in order to claim my bonus. I don't remember exact volume figures, but trust me that was real easy and I got my bonus within a month.

3) Customer support

In terms of customer support, those guys are really awesome. You get your personal account manager who takes care of all your queries and problems. You just need to hit an email to you personal account manager and you'll get a call as soon as he reads your email and your problem will be resolved very soon.

4) Withdrawal

Withdrawing money is easy. You need to inform your account manager before withdrawing money, so that he takes care of it. I requested a 150$ withdraw and that reached my bank account on 9th day after withdrawal because I'm from India so it takes some time to reach.

Hence, this is my review and my experience was very good with them. I read some negative reviews on FPA (Forex Peace Army), but still I decided to go with it as most of the complaints were regarding loss which is something the broker shouldn't be blamed for, I mean that's a silly reason to blame. If you ever decide to trade Forex, keep this broker in your list as well. :)
This is good information, am interested in ufx markets and I wanted to open an account with them because I heard they are offering the no-deposit bonus, I just want to know if you can withdraw the profits made from the bonus or if you have to deposit money to withdraw the profit?

Top Bottom