• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

For anyone who's interested.

rightct

I've got 3 blogs that I can hardly manage and write articles for. Heh, I thought that it would be easy the very first time I started this blog business back in 2011, and I thought it would work. At the time, blogs weren't truly searched for, and generally not so many people were interested into investing their money creating websites. But as you guys might have noticed, blogs have lately skyrocket-ed so much that it's got a saturated market already, so I really have no time writing those articles by myself. I've been doing a lot of research about sites that provide article writing for cheap prices, but most of them were offering exorbitant prices/article. Not the case anymore! Inspect this site: www.supercheaparticles.com. They charge only $1.20/300 word article!!! I was reticent toward the quality, but I found that they in fact offer high-quality and well-researched content, though with little grammar mistakes, syntax and punctuation errors. Nevertheless, you can easily get rid of those without too much hassle whatsoever. I am surprised anyway. I didn't expect much, but I was somewhat shocked to see high-quality compared to the price I paid.

Anyway... I thought I'd just leave something for y'all to enjoy if you got tired of writing articles yourself. I also apologize if this isn't the suitable thread, and I demand an admin to move it to the suitable section!

Thanks!
Rightct

Coincidentally, I also have 3 blogs that I are stagnating since I was not able to maintain the updates. But I don't have the intention to outsource the writing of articles because I launched those blogs for my passion, as outlet to express my ideas. But if your intention is to earn money and treat the blog as business, I think you are right in seeking for outside help. But then again, it is not you who authored those articles since you have employed ghost writers.

Just my thoughts.

I went to take a look at the site you posted but, it does not seem very credible. When I tried to see the samples, it takes me to a missing page
"The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page."

With this kind of management, I highly doubt the articles generated there can be taken seriously.

Why don't you pick the blog that you like most and stick with it. Incorporate the content from the other two blogs into the one blog that you picked.

Nell

I've always thought I had to make money to spend money. So I agree with Marmar. I would pick one blog, and try to make a little money first, then look into paying for outsourcing some of the content writing.

I've always thought I had to make money to spend money. So I agree with Marmar. I would pick one blog, and try to make a little money first, then look into paying for outsourcing some of the content writing.
Exactly. and sometimes you find legitamite businesses that ask for a fee or monthly fee and it's worth it. I'm with one right now

Bilby

If you have a niche where you can speak with authority you will always have an audience. The reason I never outsource my two profitable blogs is that the expertise necessary to help people with those issues is rare, and having reader trust is even rarer. When I got busy I chose to just post less often. My old posts still get traffic and my new ones do not dilute the brand with lower quality material.

Top Bottom