• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fastrevshare- the fastest revshare!!

Fastrevshare is a brand new revshare that has some amazing ad share plans with decent returns and is meant for long term suntainability. The site works in two phases:
1) Monthly subscription (Ensures long-term sustainability).
2) Buy ad shares- Ad shares range from 3$ up to 50$ with returns from 120% up to 160%.
The best part is that the starter ad shares mature in just 3-4 days with an insane return of 34.80% daily (Thats how I got my investment back within a week). ;) Also, the 7$ ad packs return 15.4% daily which is amazing too. It's best to join the site right now and you can support me HERE and ask me whatever you want anytime. Do not hesitate to ask for my own payment proofs. :)
Accepted Processors- Payza, Payeer, Bitcoin, STP, PM.

First of all, I am not comfortable to pay for monthly fee. If you can become a member without any monthly charges on many revshare progarms, why should pay fee first. Secondly, there is no paypal. No paypal means there is risk associated with this program

@Vinaya Firstly, monthly membership makes sense and that will help program to run for a longer time. As you know, Traffic n cash revshare has a whopping memvership of 25$ per month and its working pretty smooth since a long time. Same goes with Fastrevshare. Admin is good, helping and always resolves issues very fast.
Secondly, its not necessary thay if a program is PayPal verified then it will not scam. The recent example is HQrevshare which was quite a big scam. Revshares are now not including paypal just because of its strict policy and a lots of drama.
So far Farstrevshare is going great for me and I started with just 150$ amd you can see my current stats below:
Screenshot_2015-12-29-12-28-12.png

Fastrevshare is a brand new revshare that has some amazing ad share plans with decent returns and is meant for long term suntainability. The site works in two phases:
1) Monthly subscription (Ensures long-term sustainability).
2) Buy ad shares- Ad shares range from 3$ up to 50$ with returns from 120% up to 160%.
The best part is that the starter ad shares mature in just 3-4 days with an insane return of 34.80% daily (Thats how I got my investment back within a week). ;) Also, the 7$ ad packs return 15.4% daily which is amazing too. It's best to join the site right now and you can support me HERE and ask me whatever you want anytime. Do not hesitate to ask for my own payment proofs. :)
Accepted Processors- Payza, Payeer, Bitcoin, STP, PM.
Unfortunately I lost my hope in this kind of sites... I've not lost any money to this kind of programs but it's simly too risky and I don't know when a good site is going to start, you need some luck!

I know that there are people that can make a lot of money but I'm not willing to take the risk anymore! But good luck with your account! Tell us about your progress there! Maybe I will invest some if I find it stable and reliable...

I am a member at 2 other revenue sharing sites and they are both currently undergoing some stressful times so earning has almost completely stopped and in one of the sites, the withdrawal option has been disabled for over a month now so my earnings are being withheld. This has made me skeptical of such sites.

anupamas2

I have never joined such sites. However I am ready to join if the site is legit and it really pays. Can you please tell me what is the monthly subscription fees?

remnant

I am soon going to verify my Paypal account and join this site but there is a caveat when it comes to such programs: invest only what you can afford to lose and then withdraw any cash accrued as soon as you reach the minimum withdrawal limit. Is this site open to international members?

Top Bottom