• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fast and affordable Opencart hosting?

Need: - 20 gbs of disk, 600 gbs of bandwidth.Linux!
One of my friends recommended me to try Centohost.com web hosting.
What are your points on these hosts? What is better for Opencart hosting?
What would be your hosting choice? Why?

I chose centohost.com dedicated server a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I know Vpsget.com is a trustworthy web host with stable servers. I'm confident enough with their service to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.

As for centohost.com server speeds, they are standard. Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

Taking into account the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend Canspace.ca and their shared hosting accounts.
Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.

Top Bottom