• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook likes fast

I want to promote my blog using a facebook page. Unfortunately my page has very few fans ‘987’. How can I boost this numbers to 3000 within the next six months? My budget is less than $50.

Tal

You can search online "buy Facebook likes" and see the options. I think that your budget is good enough for about 1000. I'm not sure about the subject but I think this sellers supply fake accounts or something, no actually active accounts. Anyway, you can increase just the number for sure, I'm in doubt about the activity in your page.

You can search online "buy Facebook likes" and see the options. I think that your budget is good enough for about 1000. I'm not sure about the subject but I think this sellers supply fake accounts or something, no actually active accounts. Anyway, you can increase just the number for sure, I'm in doubt about the activity in your page.
I had researched on that Facebook likes for sale. You are right, they are fake likes although the number is legit but the likers are robots, those cookies that enter your realm to click the like button. Clearly, those fake likes are useless for your objective. I guess it is better to promote in forums. I used to enter a local forum here with thousands of members. When I post my video link there, it immediately gets at least 20 views in one day perhaps due to the big community. In my experience, promoting in the proper forum is better than in social media.

You can buy online people who will like your page. I don't know a website because I've never done it before. One place you could look into though if you want to spend some money is Fiverr. I'm sure that you would be able to find a gig on there where someone could get you likes. Also, the more promoting you do on social media the better. I find that it's so easy to get people to come to your page if you work for it. You could also do like for like with another page. That might also work because there are people who are always looking for more likes, just like you. And the last way that I can think of is if you join groups, you might find that people will like you page. I have heard some people have success with Facebook groups, and promoting in them.

Why don't you go to other Facebook groups and post something like... Tell them about your blog and what it is about and tell them that if they're interested to go "here" and post the link to your blog and the link to yourfacebook page. That may work for you. Try it because that's what I would do

Kennito

You can try fiverr for some $5 gigs for that service. You just need to ensure you check reviews not to end up buying shitty services.

You can become a member of different groups in the Facebook and share your link with them. Create more friends in each group and like other’s posts. If you give 100, you can expect at least 90 in return.

gabr1ela1

From what I know Facebook is not so good for views, after I searched for a program that would be much better for your blog, something like being a social networking site that would have guaranteed traffic.

ray

I can suggest you to try a website called Fanslave. They can solve your purpose to some extant as the budget you mentioned can get you close to 1000 genuine likes.

Top Bottom