• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook is good way to generate the traffic and revenue

Well, in my opinion Facebook is the best way to promote your blogs and articles, its pretty easy to hire a traffic to your blog or websites nowadays talk about the Facebook, I think it gives you the option like hire the traffic online to your blog or you will have to pay for that, however the amount is so nominal, But haven't used it at all so far. So if you guys have any idea about it please share it with me. Is it the best way to generate the revenue.? or should I need to choose something else.?

I agree with you about getting good traffic from Facebook although my experience is not encouraging. My Facebook account has more than a thousand friends but only half are active. And from that half, my posts get a hundred reactions. But when I promote something in Facebook, it doesn't get a good number. Maybe my Facebook friends are only for Facebook and they don't care whatever it is I am promoting.

Yes, facebook is a good platform to promote your business or website. Good thing about facebook is you don't have to pay to promote or market your works to generate traffic to your blog or website. You can do this just by creating a facebook and sharing your works, or sharing your works through your timeline (your personal account). Alternatively, you can spend as little as $1 a day to promote your business.

Any form of social media is good for promoting your sites, and wether it's Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ if you've got enough followers then it will always be a way of increasing your traffic.

What I've found though is that sometimes people are at risk of over promoting something, and when that happens it as a negative effect and actually puts people off from visiting your site.

While it's always good to advertise, at the same time you also want people to be genuinely interested and not feel forced into doing something.

Well, in my opinion Facebook is the best way to promote your blogs and articles, its pretty easy to hire a traffic to your blog or websites nowadays talk about the Facebook, I think it gives you the option like hire the traffic online to your blog or you will have to pay for that, however the amount is so nominal, But haven't used it at all so far. So if you guys have any idea about it please share it with me. Is it the best way to generate the revenue.? or should I need to choose something else.?
Yes, in my honest opinion getting revenue from social networks like facebook and twitter it's a legit idea! It all depends on the content you want to generate revenue of course! For example, I have a blog that it's about themes of the present and has some comedy now and then, and I try to make really good titles so I can catch everyones attention, then all I need is to spam friend invites through facebook and twitter. After I publish my articles I do posts in facebook and twitter promoting them! And I get some revenue through that!

I never really had much success using social media in drawing traffic to my sites. I guess I am not using them correctly or it could be that those who are following me are typically just friends and family members who already knew about my sites or were not interested in the subject of my sites. So I try other means of promotion. I still post information on articles or threads that I have in my social media accounts but do not get much traffic from that area.

Yes, Facebook is undoubtedly the king in social network marketing. But it is a fact that most of the time you will not get the desired result out of it because it lacks that professional touch. It's more of an emotional bonding among friends and relatives who hardly care to click on your links. They are more interested to interact with you. This has already been pointed out by @Alexandoy.

I think Twitter is a good alternative to Facebook if you find difficulty in getting good traffic. It is a quick way of Internet marketing. Using the hashtags you can really get some audience for your projects. Twitter is growing at an amazing speed. At the same time why don't you explore the possibilities of forum advertising too. This is a very effective way to get targeted customers.

Goodluck2u, Twitter is now being used as gauge for popularity of tv shows. Since tv ratings are measured by random sampling of survey, it is not that accurate. The noontime shows here - Eat Bulaga of GMA-7 network and Showtime of ABS-CBN tv network - are using Twitter as their measure of audience. Last Saturday, Eat Bulaga got 25.6 million tweets versus Showtime's 6.2 million tweets. It's very clear that Eat Bulaga has more audience (in terms of Tweets). Very soon, I think Twitter will be the standard gauge of tv audience share. So in that line, Twitter is on top of Facebook.

I forgot to say in my previous comment that Facebook has an option where you can pay fo your post to be promoted in every facebook profile you have on you friends list or for example if you have a page of yours, that is from a blog o site or something like that where people instead of being friends can like that page, you can also pay and the posts in cause will appear in every facebook profile that liked your page. Because by standard there are only a percentage of people that will have in their feed your posts!

i agree that facebook can be a good site to promote a blog. however, you must be very careful and specific when targeting the audience. the painful truth about facebook users is, most of them are there for leisure and have minimal to zero interest to what a blogger may have to say. that's why one must target specific communities like pages and groups to achieve max promotion potential.

nailah783

I think you can get some good traffic from Facebook, but it should not be the only thing that you use to get your hits. Your friends and family may visit your site, but they likely won't buy what you are selling. They know you too well for that. You need to use other means. You can use other sites to promote for traffic other than Facebook, and those sites are free too.

I think before promoting a blog on Facebook, its better to promote your self. Give people a reason to follow
You and ask you for a friend. Don't use your personal Facebook account for money making purposes though. You MST have a separate account that is meant for business.

Something just came into my head, why use Facebook on promoting a blog when Facebook pages and videos will be monetized soon. Why focus on a blog when you can focus with Facebook it self.

Social media promotion is big these days with a lot of sites advertising across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.

Building up a strong reputation on these sites can greatly influence the amount of traffic you generate and it seems that more and more SEO companies are also targeting social media as a form of promotion.

Initially, sharing my blogs in social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ is not working. Last month, I only earned 300 views in one of my sites. Now, it has already earned more than 300 and the month is not over yet. I am more persistent in in sharing my blogs now.

jpk0007

Yes, Facebook can be a very effective tool for increasing quality traffic on your blog or website. I guess a little planning and strategy is required to use Facebook for increasing traffic. If you use facebook groups particularly that are related to the topic of your blog then the members of these groups can become your potential consumers with proper effort.

I believe Facebook platform has a great contribution on any business. It's the best promotion site considering the number of users. Company/Products&Services will be known widely with ease. There will be more awareness and it will definitely help increasing patronizers and sales.

amelia88

All social media is useful IMO. I find that these days Instagram is probably my most connected-with social media platform, and ends up generating the most follow on engagement with my blog. I look at social media as free advertising and a way to help really create my brand, and I’m so grateful for it!

Yes, Facebook can be a very effective tool for increasing quality traffic on your blog or website. I guess a little planning and strategy is required to use Facebook for increasing traffic. If you use facebook groups particularly that are related to the topic of your blog then the members of these groups can become your potential consumers with proper effort.
I agree with you, using Facebook will be of great help to increase traffic. Especially connecting with groups. This serves as a marketing tool as means of promotion. Due to the number of users products or services will be easily and widely recognize. Traffic are more organic which is a great help to a blog or site.

mdayrit

A lot of social media applications can help generate traffic to a site and Facebook is definitely one of them. With about 1.32 BIllion active users of this platform, it is no wonder that you will be seeing traffic in your website in no time. Posting good and attractive content on Facebook will make its users click and follow you. In addition, you can also use Facebook ads in order to promote yourself if you want to move your promotion on the next level.

Last edited:

jessie271

Actually, it's not just Facebook. Almost every social media sites are effective in generating traffic as long as you know how to use these sites properly and effectively. But yes, Facebook is the most effective in my case as well since it's the most widely used in my country.

Top Bottom