• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook for business promotion?

Rubie

Who among here would consider Facebook as a perfect business promotion spot?

Well, aside from the fact that its a social media platform, Facebook can also be used for business purposes. As a matter of fact Facebook even provided a space for business people who want to promote their products. Let me tell you something about Facebook Advert.

Facebook Advert is specially designed for facebook member who wants to promote their website. With the use of their personal account in Facebook, they can simply sign-up at Facebook Adverts and chances are; possible target customers, directly link to endorsed website, revenue. Since facebook is connected to billions of people over the globe plus the information of each, a search for perfect possible customers is guaranteed.

What can you say about Facebook Advert? Any additional information you knew about this feature?

I second your thought! I think Facebook is one the best ways to promote your website or business in the present era. Though it's a social networking site, but it's a place where you meet and talk to people from all over the world. Since it's used worldwide, I feel it's the best way to promote your blog or website to drive some traffic. Creating a facebook page related to you product or services and promoting it on Facebook is definitely an ideal way to get customers. ;)

Yes, that is right. Facebook is a place with enormous traffic and it is likely that your ad will get unnoticed. Also I don't know how to get targeted customers there. However, a lot of people are using Facebook as an effective advertisement medium for long time.

Thanks @Rubie for introducing the concept of Facebook Advert to me. I was just clueless how to get targeted traffic in Facebook. I will check this out. Hope this will be of help to me.

Rubie

Maybe that is how work is done in Facebook Advertising as you go along with promotion. Ad is most commonly shown in the newsfeed of possible customer. The idea of sharing, liking and commenting makes your business visible to other party connected to each and the other. So the ad will stay alive as long as it is interacted by any person who shows interest. The key to success, is how your ad projects marketing scheme to attract people.

It has an advantage that depending on your target market you can focus on those Facebook users. It may also happen that people are too busy with personal topics or chatting with their friends, so that they may skip adverts. However you can use eye-catching images of varieties of options to catch their attention.

Facebook has come a long way with their advertising option. I have been observing it more closer than usual these past few months and have noticed the changes in the program. I think it is becoming a very useful tool for advertising now.

Using Facebook to promote goods and services is a good idea. You can actually have a good outcome by using it, since it is one of the famous social media sites right now.

i agree facebook is a great platform to promote a business. however, some people mis use it with over promotion and sales presentation. this people forget the purpose of social media.

I have a long time friend who has a company that sells and rents out condo and other real estate. He had subscribed to Facebook advertisement with the agreement that ads are for users of the Philippines only. I still have to know if that Facebook ad is effective but he already told me before that their Facebook page has many likes and posts about inquiries on their rentals and sales. So I guess the Facebook ads will add more likes.

Top Bottom