• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook advertisements vs google advertisements

So, what do you guys think of these two sources?
They are good but which one is better? Both of them display ads to only targeted audience and both of them are really good and well known publishers for ads and they both can get you high traffic.

Still, I can't afford to purchase both of them. so, what do you guys think is the best and why?

I had been promoting my new videos on Facebook. My regular post (not the promotion) gets around 100 likes and about 10% of that number are comments. Take note, most of those 100 likes are regular likers maybe for a year or so. That means they know me pretty well. Now with the post of my video promotion, it's lucky to get half that number of likes. And from that likes, my video gets about 20% views. In a clearer example, from the regular 100 likes, my post about my video gets 50 likes and the actual views are just 10. I cannot say about Google, still have to try it.

You can advertise on facebook by targeting your potential customers. However, whether your link gets click or not, whether your product is sold or not, you will have to pay facebook after the campaign ends. However, you pay only when ad gets clicked when you do advertisin via Google Adwords.

In my experience, Adwords are more trust worthy and bring genuine customers while facebook ad attracts lot of fake clicks and spammers too.

They both are good. One can get decent traffic from both the sources. Google has cover billion of sites on which they can advertise our site. And facebook has lots of active users who love to spend lots of time on the site. So both can provide good traffic to us. If I have to choose one of them then I will go with Google. I guess Google ads are now almost everywhere on every site. So they have more potential to get more viewers for us.

Top Bottom