• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Evergreen topics can give you a steady return over time

I am very passionate about article writing and learning new things every day. I think focusing on evergreen articles like health, parenting, disasters etc can be an investment to you and yield returns over time. As the importance of these topics never die, you can have views all the time. These topics are not seasonal and with correct marketing strategies you can accelerate your earning potential. It will be just like a passive income for you in due course of time.

But having a Google adsense account is the key in earning through article writing. Now it is very difficult to get a new account as you need to apply for a new one with a valid web address of your own. Earlier you were able to apply it through Hubpages if you have enough number of articles there.

I agree that evergreen theme will never be passe since people are now conscious of their health, the environment and anything that is connected to longevity. Even food supplements as a topic is also popular. My Adsense earns me $100 every 2 years, definitely a passive income of sorts.

By the way, if you have an Adsense account, there is no need to get another one. I have an Adsense account that I connected to with my 3 blogs and also my youtube channel. You can use your Adsense account for all the sites and blogs that you own.

By the way, if you have an Adsense account, there is no need to get another one. I have an Adsense account that I connected to with my 3 blogs and also my youtube channel. You can use your Adsense account for all the sites and blogs that you own.
I got my Adsense account while I created my YouTube Channel. Yes, earlier we can use this YouTube generated Adsense account in other sites also. But now they have changed the rules. For getting a valid Adsense account to use in other sites, you should first give them a valid website of your own and then they they will do an audit and decide. I don't know whether it is applicable for old account holders too.

Getting an approved Adsense account is getting tougher day after day.

I got my Adsense account while I created my YouTube Channel. Yes, earlier we can use this YouTube generated Adsense account in other sites also. But now they have changed the rules. For getting a valid Adsense account to use in other sites, you should first give them a valid website of your own and then they they will do an audit and decide. I don't know whether it is applicable for old account holders too.

Getting an approved Adsense account is getting tougher day after day.
A few months back, I learned that you need to connect your youtube channel to your Adsense. What I did was to create a new Adsense account even if I already have one. I was disapproved with the message that said only 1 Adsense account is allowed for me. Now I realize that I had used the same email address and name of the old account in applying for the new account. I still have 1 Adsense which is connected to my 3 blogs, youtube channel and website.

The adsense account I am using these days was created through hubpages. I have been using this account since 2012. I did not have many articles and my traffic was also low, however, I was accpted on Adsense. I have many evergreen contents on hupages. I have been making money from these evergreen articles since 4 years.

GenkiWORld

I love writing evergreen articles. Not only are they an everlasting source of income and revenue, but they keep readers coming back to the blogs and other pages.

I got my ad sense account years ago, not through Hub Pages, but through Web Answers and I’m thankful for that. The rules for getting an ad sense account have become stricter as of late and new regulations have been put in place which make getting one even trough web answers incredibly difficult, but I’m glad I have one for years and I have a good reputation with ad sense too.

Since I just started my own blog, I plan to link that to ad sense as well once it becomes available. Even the rules for that have changed. In the past it was done automatically, not anymore, even us with long lasting ad sense accounts have to prove ourselves once again to ad sense in order to generate revenue through the program.

A few months back, I learned that you need to connect your youtube channel to your Adsense. What I did was to create a new Adsense account even if I already have one. I was disapproved with the message that said only 1 Adsense account is allowed for me. Now I realize that I had used the same email address and name of the old account in applying for the new account. I still have 1 Adsense which is connected to my 3 blogs, youtube channel and website.
That is perfectly fine. But the rules have changed now for new applicants. You need to apply for a general Adsense Account even if you got a YouTube generated Adsense account. The account you got through YouTube would be marked as a hosted account which cannot be used in other sites. To get a general account you need to apply with a valid website of your own and once you get an approved account you can use it anywhere you like (provided TOS is not violated). But there is nothing to worry for old users of Adsense account.

So, life is getting tougher with Adsense and I see people looking for new options like Chitika.

Anything eternal has its appeal. Transitory topics may gain popularity for the time being, but in the long run they fade away.

I have made many articles in different content writing sites. A few of them, which are almost years old fetch money till the date, while some current topics fail in this area. Evergreen topics score well in search results too, as those are clicked the maximum number of times. So, they can manage to secure a place on the front page of a search result. Choosing a topic is critical for a content writer.

When deciding what content to put on your site, it's important to make sure it's a topic your interested in, and not just something that you think will earn money.

While it's true that topics like health, music, movies or sport will always generate a steady income, the problem is that there's already a million other sites out there that are covering the same topics, and most of them will have been established a long time.

I write on HubPages. Some of the evergreen contents that continue to get search engine traffic every day and make me money are:
Home Remedies for Long and Thick Hair
Step-by-step Makeup Tips
Hindu Fertility Rituals
Health Benefits of Rose Flower.
Home Remedies for Long and Thick Hair was published foru years ago. The article has been read more than 125 thousand, there are over 150 comments. Currently, this article gets 100 views in average. Since this is an ever green topic as well as commercial topic, this article has been my highest earning article.

I write on HubPages. Some of the evergreen contents that continue to get search engine traffic every day and make me money are:
Home Remedies for Long and Thick Hair
Step-by-step Makeup Tips
Hindu Fertility Rituals
Health Benefits of Rose Flower.
Home Remedies for Long and Thick Hair was published foru years ago. The article has been read more than 125 thousand, there are over 150 comments. Currently, this article gets 100 views in average. Since this is an ever green topic as well as commercial topic, this article has been my highest earning article.

When deciding what content to put on your site, it's important to make sure it's a topic your interested in, and not just something that you think will earn money.

While it's true that topics like health, music, movies or sport will always generate a steady income, the problem is that there's already a million other sites out there that are covering the same topics, and most of them will have been established a long time.
It is true that evergreen topics have endless scope. But I do agree with your views that one should have passion on what he is writing. My favorite topics are travel and culture and my articles on these two topics always get a Good SEO score.

Binu

Evergreen topics means the content will remain relevant for many years to come. Since the relevancy is never lost, the content on evergreen topic will continue to get traffic.

The health niche is perfect! Love writing about medial related stuff. Such content get a lot of traffic and also pays really well.

Top Bottom