• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Etoro

JoshK

Has anybody used eToro?

I've been looking at it recently and found a really good guide from a Facebook group I follow. I read through this guide and thought it was a really good way of making money and getting into the share's market but you need to have a minimum amount of money to invest first which is putting me off at the moment, at least for the next few months.

Has anybody here used eToro to do social trading or trade in currency and commodities? If so, whats your experience as it's something I would definitely consider one day!

I used its trial demo and played around with its practice funds. It was a fun experience to be able to trade stocks online but, if you really want to earn real money then you will have to go through many verification process including sending your passport as well as personal details. This is something I am not quite comfortable with so I stopped.

JoshK

I used its trial demo and played around with its practice funds. It was a fun experience to be able to trade stocks online but, if you really want to earn real money then you will have to go through many verification process including sending your passport as well as personal details. This is something I am not quite comfortable with so I stopped.
That's if you want to go into the real world, which I can see is understandable as they don't want to have people ruining the market for everyone else etc. Because it's the markets I can understand why they go through verification. PayPal go through a similar process to.

That's if you want to go into the real world, which I can see is understandable as they don't want to have people ruining the market for everyone else etc. Because it's the markets I can understand why they go through verification. PayPal go through a similar process to.
You can still use Paypal even if you did not verify your identity. They will only limit your account but still able to carry out transactions normally. Etoro should follow the same idea and allow real transactions with some limitations for unverified accounts. I am really interested in it but, I am just too uncomfortable leaving any personal information online.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
When you are starting up with real trading then you will need to provide the details to forex trading company, its like you are opening your account them same as paypal and banks. When you are in the financial markets they will need some documents like address proof, and identity proof that to verify that you are a real person. This is avoid certain financial crimes.

Coming to Etoro, etoro is one of the biggest and lower commission in forex trading company. In etoro you have something called social trading and this where you can copy trades of top traders. It works like this, you one of the top traders and start following. Due this time when ever forex trader makes trades then it automatically copies to your account. If the trader makes money then you make money along with him. Eotro offers social forex trading which is one of the best app I have seen.
For more information please visit the following link and you can learn more about trading with Etoro Forex company.

@tongxiaoxin It's obvious and quite normal to provide your personal details for verification. In the real world of trading, it is necessary to provide sufficient amount of details to the concerned company. I don't think there's any such company that allows you to trade in real world without any verification, as it's the most important part. Its good for both, the company and you, in order to prevent any risk or fraud and work smoothly. I suggest you to go for verification process and start trading, do not worry it's completely fine. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom