• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Empowr

Have you heard of this site called Empowr? I have read the mechanics but I didn't fully understand. Maybe the way it is written was designed to confuse the reader. But anyway, I registered to satisfy my curiosity. However, the registration form contained an authorization for me to allow that site to withdraw money from my Paypal account. That really stopped me in my tracks to take a breath. Again? The registration page wanted me to click yes to the authorization in allowing the site to withdraw money from my Paypal account. That's very clear.

I did not pursue my registration but I kept on receiving emails purporting to members liking me and making me their friend. There's also a coach to guide me. I'm just glad that I was able to delete my account.

anupamas2

No, I have never heard of this site. Good thing that you did not register to it. It's really dangerous to register to such sites, although this is the first time that I am hearing any site asking the permission for them to withdraw money from the subscriber's paypal or any account.

Top Bottom