• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Earn money from drizzlesms app

DrizzleSMS is an Android app that's pays for sending and receiving text messages on your phone.
To download this app, go to playstore and search this app and install it in your phone. After installing, set this as your default SMS app and start earning. This app also pays you to see ads which are displayed in each SMS you open. You get reward in the form of drops and 1000 drops are equal to 1$. Minimum cash out is 5$ and you can also exchange your earned drops for Amazon GC, PayPal or Square cash.
Recently, there's an update which allows you to earn more drops for installing apps and completing surveys.
If you already have this app in your phone, please share your experience with it. :)

That earning app is good for phone addicts whose phones seem to be extensions of their hands. Wherever they go, whatever they are doing, the farthest they get to their smart phone is when they are on the dining table and the smart phone is beside their plate. But anyway, I have tried CashPirate to earn some pocket change, not really for the money but for the fun of it. But it was no fun at all because it's a scam because I ran out of tasks. I hope that DrizzleSMS is real.

@Alexandoy As of now, I have seen a lot of positive review for this app. Let's see how it does in the coming days. I'm very close to my firsg cash out and I'll let you know if they really pay. Coming to cash pirate, it was the worst app for me. I made a cash request worth 2.5$, but they banned me very next day saying I earned that money illegaly. That's terrible! :/

Top Bottom