• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Domain flipping

Is anyone into it? Basically, it resembles house flipping in that you buy it, fix it up maybe, and then resell it for more. Anyway, some people make a living doing this. However, as with real estate, don't think it's always easy.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Some times you will have few things to take care off to succeed but most of the times you will need to work hard without guarantee of success. Real estate is easy buy, fix and then sell it, this is easy as real estate is a necessity but domain flipping is not so easy and it is not that important.

I registered over 30 domains two years ago. I am using some of these domains and rest of the domains were solely registered for the purpose of making profits. After my domains were one years old, I renewed and listed on flippaand other domain market place. sadly, I have not been able to sell my domains. It is really difficult to make money through flipping. You never know what sells and what does not.

jakub1

I don't have much experience on this subject, but i looked into it once, and after doing a bit of research it turned out it required too much of time and effort.

Real estate is easy buy, fix and then sell it, this is easy as real estate is a necessity but domain flipping is not so easy and it is not that important.
Are you sure real estate is that easy? :rolleyes: I mean, if it was, I'm sure the value of it would have eventually went way down - making it not worth the trouble.

sadly, I have not been able to sell my domains. It is really difficult to make money through flipping. You never know what sells and what does not.
That's true sometimes, but some are obvious. However, of course, those ones are like diamonds. But I have had one of those diamonds, Zomogo.com (You know like Trivago.com.) :( Anyway, it could be that people are sitting on gold and don't know it. ;)

No i am not into it, i feel it is really difficult to first find a useful domain name, then fix it, and then find a buyer for it, it is too much time consuming in my opinion, and for an inexperienced person like me, it will be really tough to find a good domain and then find a proper buyer of that domain.

Of course, domain flipping is a worthwhile enterprise, you may make money loads just by means of buying a website at the low fee then resell it to the proper client with a better charge. There are a variety of people making lots of bucks by using this way. buying and selling domains is much like belongings business in the real world, you find and purchase a property in the strategic area. then you definately resell it to the those who really need it for the better price.

Blog or domain flipping is an strategy used by certain online business owners. It includes making a weblog and promoting it after it has achieved a certain reputation. It involves creating blogs, promoting your blogs and selling it for earning profit on some auction sites like Flippa.

Top Bottom