• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does anybody at this forum make money online with paid to click websites?

Does anybody at this forum make money online with paid to click websites?If so what paid to click websites do you use to make money? I use clixsense to make money online and neobux but I don't do a lot of paid to click websites because the pay and number of adds to click on is too low.

By the way the avatar that I use is aids activist Alison Gertz who passed away in 1992. A lot of paid to click websites on the internet are scams and will not pay you like websites where paid to click is $200 per email. Nobody can afford to pay that high for adds clicked especially if the adds purchased are low.

I stay well away from PTC websites as I think that they are all scams and sooner or later people will always lose more than they earn in the long run.

i was a member at neobux and nerdbux; i tried my best to click as many ads as possible but the earnings were too slow. so i quit. i would rather write forum posts at blogjob where i can earn 0.01 for a like rather click a 100 ads for 0.001.

adssolsn;n1128 wrote: i was a member at neobux and nerdbux; i tried my best to click as many ads as possible but the earnings were too slow. so i quit. i would rather write forum posts at blogjob where i can earn 0.01 for a like rather click a 100 ads for 0.001.
You are absolutely right. Why should we waste our time and efforts in sites which do not respect our time. Most of these sites pay only $.001 per most of the ads and you need to click 1000 ads worth of $.001 to earn $1. Just imagine how strenuous it would be on your brain and eyes. If a site offers to pay more than $.01 per ad view, it will turn scam in near future as they cannot survive for long without free cash flow.

Even if we decide to work hard to earn those peanuts, there is no guarantee that it will pay. As soon as we reach our payout limit they will ban us in most of the cases. I had a lot of bitter experiences from the so called PTC sites. Even rented referrals (the major way to earn money) are being controlled by site owners for their own benefits.

When I first started working online, I tried the PTC sites. I clicked ads for hours for only a few cents. It is truly not worth the effort. You get paid better to do the forum sites, blogging sites, and content writing.

I was also going to say the only chance of being able to earn anything on PTC sites is if you invest a hell of a lot of money, and have your own referrals that you know are going to click daily, but even then they're not regulated in any way, so there's a chance you'll go to.log on one day and the site will be gone. And with it all you've earned and invested.

Looking at the pay rates and the cash out amount, it will take you around 3 years on average if you don't invest and just click the ads yourself without referrals.

3 years to earn $25? Thanks but no thanks...

I think many of us online workers became members of PTCs before. I joined several (as in a lot) sites before and got paid for few dollars. The first PTC site that paid me was CashnHits followed by Incentria and Clicksia, which the last two already shut down. Now, I am a member of two PTC sites, namely Ayuwage and Clixsense. So far, I had earned more than $20 in Clixsense already and $50 more in Ayuwage.

Hostizard

You need to spend a lot of time on PTC sites before you can make money, which is never enough compared to the time you spend online to make clicks. You can hardly make one dollar per day, which made me to stop clicking for money. There is also the minimum amount required before you can withdraw, a target which is sometimes hard to reach.

serbog

I am using a site called PaidVerts which is a really good PTC site but takes time to start earning money. But if you invest something like 5 dollars or maybe 1 dollar you will speed up your earnings.

moneyman

i was using them like five years ago when it still was a thing and there were less scamming websites online. However, nowadays the whole paid to clikc industry is a huge joke with theiradvertisements paying like 0.001$ per click. In addition, most sites sell bot referrals to minimize users' profit.

Rubie

Since I've heard a lot about PTC sites, being a scam most of the time, I prefer to join only one, which is considered to be the most trusted. I am curious on the reliability of a PTC, because some says it is paying for real, and some says its a scam. Which of the two possibilities are correct, I haven't proven it yet cause I didn't done any cash out.

I am a Neobux member and as beginmer obviously, its too hard to earn. But because of the "strategy" that you have to follow in order to succeed, I am still hoping for the best. I can't say its good, considering my experience for now, but following the strategy is promising enough for me to try it.

Rubie;n1218 wrote: Since I've heard a lot about PTC sites, being a scam most of the time, I prefer to join only one, which is considered to be the most trusted. I am curious on the reliability of a PTC, because some says it is paying for real, and some says its a scam. Which of the two possibilities are correct, I haven't proven it yet cause I didn't done any cash out.

I am a Neobux member and as beginmer obviously, its too hard to earn. But because of the "strategy" that you have to follow in order to succeed, I am still hoping for the best. I can't say its good, considering my experience for now, but following the strategy is promising enough for me to try it.
Unless you have invested with them it will take quite awhile before you can cash out. When I first started online work I tried them and paidverts and worked long hours clicking ads for just a few cents a day; basically wasting my time because I never did make it to a payout.

I am still doing PTC right now but I abandoned Clixsense. Right now, I am only doing Ayuwage where I am earning $5 a month without investing money and solely investing my minimal time.

Paid to click websites are a jsut waste of time. You are wasting your time if you are working on them. Many people are searching online jobs these days, but due to not having skills. They just try these PTC sites for making some easy money. These sites promise to pay a lot of money just by viewing advertisements. But when the payout limit reaches, it will ban your account or just don't pay you. You can't blame anyone in that situation and your time is wasted.

ipol12;n1573 wrote: I am still doing PTC right now but I abandoned Clixsense. Right now, I am only doing Ayuwage where I am earning $5 a month without investing money and solely investing my minimal time.
I also abandoned clixsense, but there was on that seem promising but I am too lazy for such sites, but a good one is Adfiver or something.

challengewriter;n1580 wrote:
I also abandoned clixsense, but there was on that seem promising but I am too lazy for such sites, but a good one is Adfiver or something.
I heard about Adfiver recently but I have no idea how it works. Someone I knew got paid at about $5 in just a short time as she claimed. But I am not sure if it requires investment as I shun from such.

ipol12;n1590 wrote:

I heard about Adfiver recently but I have no idea how it works. Someone I knew got paid at about $5 in just a short time as she claimed. But I am not sure if it requires investment as I shun from such.
It takes about a month to make about $5 it looks and feels like a good site, I would use it but I am lazy.

challengewriter;n1601 wrote:

It takes about a month to make about $5 it looks and feels like a good site, I would use it but I am lazy.
Oh, I do think it is faster in Ayuwage wherein I reach $0.20-0.50 per day. I only do the site while reviewing calls so it is not that much a huge effort for me.

ipol12;n1619 wrote:

Oh, I do think it is faster in Ayuwage wherein I reach $0.20-0.50 per day. I only do the site while reviewing calls so it is not that much a huge effort for me.
Ayuwage is that a site or a place? and that is awesome, on Adfiverr I don't think i reach cents per day.

Top Bottom