• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you use affiliate/referral programs?

Darthmaul

On my hosting account at Hawk Host I have a referral/affiliate link. I like to send this link to clients so that when they sign up for the service(as I highly recommend it), they get a great deal, and I get some rewards. I haven't unlocked anything yet, but it will only take a few more clients before I get some nice deals :)

Do you use anything like this on your hosting program/account? If so, what's the setup like? How many referrals have you gotten?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I have tried it in the past and have seen not so good results in referring clients through affiliate links. Yes if you can have clients signed up with the products thats a good one time commission.
Once again to earn need lots of hard work.

Brian

Yes, I have used the affiliate programs of hosts that I was signed up with. I did ok with a few and others not so much. Just like any affiliate program, it all boils down to the promotion and customer interest.

I am not associated with affiliate programs of any web hosting companies. However, I feel that it is a good way to earn some cash. For instance, I can write articles about web hosting and review web hosting companies and share my referral link. If the reader consider the link to be valuable he clicks it, may even buy the service.

John129

When I first heard about affiliate marketing, I thought I could earn much money through it. Only after some time, I realized that it is not an easy task. In order to make it happen, we need a lot of traffic. According to statistics, only a very small fraction of clients or visitors sign up through our affiliate links.

Top Bottom