• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you trust mlm companies?

I just got an invite from a friend to join an MLM company that promises to help you earn $1000/month in just six months. to tell the truth, I am skeptical about the opportunity but the promises are very enticing. the membership fee is $34. what do think guys?

Before we can give a honest opinion, I think we need to know a bit more about the company other than what they charge and how much they offer to make.

Most of these kind of 'opportunities' though aren't worth the email they come on so I wouldn't risk my $34 to be honest.

cwvps

I was with one MLM company several years ago and, sorry to say, but they never deliver what they promise. I don't think it even matters which one is it because they all work the same way. Only people on the top make money, everyone else just scrape what is left. I wouldn't waste my time or money.

I will only try MLM if I am a good sales person and I can transmit the selling ability to my referrals. I know there are legit MLM's out there but I am not a sales man. I may need to take a course on Marketing before I became a good sales person. I feel bad for people who are not good sales people who joins MLM because they were trying to win an unwinnable fight. Also majority of people these days are skeptics so it is a struggle to find a person who will join after you. I can't even convince people to join free websites.

Top Bottom