• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you think that these rented referrals are bots?

I believe that they are bots. Even in the case of some renowned PTCs, the owners have some control over rented referrals. If you observe closely you can find that they stop clicking as soon as you reach your investment or just before that. These referrals will never give you any profit and sometimes you have to bear loses too. That is where these people make big profits for their company. I think in the current scenario it is very difficult to make money through PTCs.

What is your view on rented referrals and PTC as a whole?

Last edited:

ray

I have never rented referrals but I have reasons to believe that the rented referrals are bots as most of them never bring positive results for the people who buy them. If you feel they are bots, you're right.

Even though I hate PTCs now, I had been member to a number of PTCs earlier in my online career. As getting direct referrals was quite difficult I always used to rent referrals to accelerate my profit. But to my surprise I noticed that almost all rented referrals stop clicking as soon as I reach to a stage to earn profit. I was not aware of the bot system in those days and later when I came to know of bots I was quite sure of its presence in rented referral system.

I am even doubtful about direct referrals who use to disappear after some time. However, I do not use any of the PTCs now as I am completely out of that filed forever.

So far whatever experience I have with these sites, I can say that they all sell bots only. They are not real for sure. I have never earned more than my invested money for renting system. Instead of that better we go for direct referrals which can earn real money for us for sure. They all are just for tricking us.

anupamas2

Yes they are bots. They all have the same click rate. How is that possible? They will all have 2 clicks each, which is not possible. Secondly how can the PPT site have so many memebers available for renting?

Top Bottom