• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you think it is important to check the history of the site owner?

I am sure most of today's money earning sites are owned and managed by past scamers. They reappear in different shapes and model to cheat the members. It is no uncommon that they disappear again and come back in a different style. So, I think it is very important to check the track record of a site owner before putting our efforts or money there.

This is especially true in the case of many PTCs. But it is still prevalent in other earning sites too.

So, what are your views on this? Have you ever checked the previous history of the owner before joining a site? Have you ever avoided a site because of bad reputation of the owner?

There is an infamous PTC owner who have the reputation of making consistently paying PTC's that will pay members for 3 years to gain their trust then suddenly sell the site to a scammer to get his hands clean. Yes making background checks is really really important because you will spend your time to these websites and we all know that time is money. We dont want to spend time to someone who will eventually stab us in the back.

Avoid all PTC's owned by Gustavo Gil Perron. He is infamous in the PTC world because he scammed a lot of people after gaining his trust.

Yes, it's always advised to check the history of a website owner before making any investment into it.
There have been many sites in the past which paid their users in the beginning, just to gain some trust of the public and then they run away with all the money. Those scammers come back again with some new exciting plans to lure innocent people, and again they run away. I won't suggest you to sign up or invest with any website whose admin has a bad history or unless he's back with some solid proof to be trusted. Good luck! :)

There is an infamous PTC owner who have the reputation of making consistently paying PTC's that will pay members for 3 years to gain their trust then suddenly sell the site to a scammer to get his hands clean. Yes making background checks is really really important because you will spend your time to these websites and we all know that time is money. We dont want to spend time to someone who will eventually stab us in the back.

Avoid all PTC's owned by Gustavo Gil Perron. He is infamous in the PTC world because he scammed a lot of people after gaining his trust.
Thanks for these words of caution. I think this will be of help to many people who are active in PTC sites. By the way, may I know the names of some PTC sites he is associated with. Three years is pretty long period. I think his strategy would be to maximize investment from members by gaining their trust in these years and then disappear without any trace.

I think he is still present among us with a new name. We need to seriously check the ownership details before investing our time and money.

Yes, it is very important to know who is the owner. Many new PTC sites are operated by those who scammed people through another PTC. Even some new writing sites are operated by people who scammed people through other writing sites. Recently, I declined to join a site simply because it looked similar to the site that cheated people in the past

Thanks for these words of caution. I think this will be of help to many people who are active in PTC sites. By the way, may I know the names of some PTC sites he is associated with. Three years is pretty long period. I think his strategy would be to maximize investment from members by gaining their trust in these years and then disappear without any trace.

I think he is still present among us with a new name. We need to seriously check the ownership details before investing our time and money.
Upbux, Probux and gagabux are some of his infamous PTC's. Many of his websites will pay people for 3 years to get a legit or Elite status in PTC investigation but he eventually sells them to a new owner who will turn it into scam.

Yes. Before investing time/money into a site you should try to know everything posible about the owner/admin and try to know if he has some history of fraud and things like that.

And if you are almost sure that it's safe you should wait sometime before investing, wait for others to invest and see if they are getting some proffit and able to cashout. Then you can somewhat invest safely ;)

Yes. Before investing time/money into a site you should try to know everything posible about the owner/admin and try to know if he has some history of fraud and things like that.

And if you are almost sure that it's safe you should wait sometime before investing, wait for others to invest and see if they are getting some proffit and able to cashout. Then you can somewhat invest safely ;)
I used to ignore this question because my reason is that you can see what the site is, in other words, what you see is what you get. But when I was scammed by EliteVisitors and it changed into Bestwriters with the same admin, the same thing happened so I guess knowing the admin or the owners is important because they can scam you twice or even 3 times as what happened to some of my writing friends. Do you remmber the case of Bubblews? Good for them that the site is now closed.

I used to ignore this question because my reason is that you can see what the site is, in other words, what you see is what you get. But when I was scammed by EliteVisitors and it changed into Bestwriters with the same admin, the same thing happened so I guess knowing the admin or the owners is important because they can scam you twice or even 3 times as what happened to some of my writing friends. Do you remmber the case of Bubblews? Good for them that the site is now closed.
It really is closed? Oh my god... It used to be one of the best sites of that type just a couple months ago.

EDIT: I just checked the domain and it's really closed... Well at least there are some people that earned a lot through that site ;)

It really is closed? Oh my god... It used to be one of the best sites of that type just a couple months ago.

EDIT: I just checked the domain and it's really closed... Well at least there are some people that earned a lot through that site ;)
I have lots of friends in Bubblews and some are still sending me text messages this holiday season. That's the only benefit I got from that site and I cannot forget that it would have been my first ever paycheck online - $300 plus that vanished into the air when the admin declared non-payment due to spamming. Those decent members like me were penalized and that's unfair. So now I am very careful in joining forums because of that experience. In fact, I had joined several and left instantly when I noticed that the site was not worth my precious time.

I still remember the name of the owner of Bubblews. His name is Arvind, I forgot his lastname but I do remember his face. I am not sure if I will join a website owned by him ever again. I did earn money from him because I am one of the few lucky ones but I know many people didn't get paid.

Yes, of course it is very important. We all know that there are more scammers available online in compare to honest people. One scammer will always return in totally new shape and with new site to scam people again. So it is very important to know about site admin before joining. And this thing becomes even more important when you are investing any kind of money on these sites.

I am sure most of today's money earning sites are owned and managed by past scamers. They reappear in different shapes and model to cheat the members. It is no uncommon that they disappear again and come back in a different style. So, I think it is very important to check the track record of a site owner before putting our efforts or money there.

This is especially true in the case of many PTCs. But it is still prevalent in other earning sites too.

So, what are your views on this? Have you ever checked the previous history of the owner before joining a site? Have you ever avoided a site because of bad reputation of the owner?
Most of them and not all of them, I don't check on the sites owner more as scout out reviews from genuine users before putting my trust in such sites. I rarely take reviews on some sites as genuine cause some of them just reek of falseness, so I try finding real users that can actually testify. Generally the past behavior of a site owner doesn't mean is going to reflect on the new behavior.

Yes, it is indeed important to check the history of the site owner. You better check the site also, by browsing the internet. A lot of websites today are not legit and it is only made to scam other people. We should be more careful for those sites who makes us pay just to earn. I'm not saying that all sites, but mostly though.

I know a PTC owner named Debbie, she always pay her members but I will never join a site from her again because she kept selling them when they were popular. Usually it turns into scam under the management of a new owner or the new owner will delete the upgrades members under Debbie's management had purchased. So yes I hate PTC's owned by Debbie because she kept on selling them when they were doing well.

Yes, it is indeed important to check the history of the site owner. You better check the site also, by browsing the internet. A lot of websites today are not legit and it is only made to scam other people. We should be more careful for those sites who makes us pay just to earn. I'm not saying that all sites, but mostly though.
Yes not all sites are like that but better be aware and check status of everyone. There are more scammers than legit sites. Yes online surveying is the best idea to know about any site. Many people share their experience about different sites. So using them we can know more about any site which is new for us.

We should always check websites which offer too high compensation. Most of the sites which is offering a high compensation tend to be not a legit site. I think there is only a few sites that is really legit and give a higher compensation. I think most of this site legit sites are only available in the U.S. location.

We should always check websites which offer too high compensation. Most of the sites which is offering a high compensation tend to be not a legit site. I think there is only a few sites that is really legit and give a higher compensation. I think most of this site legit sites are only available in the U.S. location.
That's really true. Even I found that most of the high paying sites are for US people. For other countries most of the sites they pay limited. So yes we can avoid those sites. I guess article writing sites pay good amount as per our work. So if someone is having good skill in writing then he or she can earn decent extra income.

ray

I always check the owner and in most cases owner of the site is your first friend. You know all about him in the first conversation you have with him but I agree some of them are smarter than your imagination but who cares as long as the are paying regularly.

Top Bottom