• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you own a reseller web host?

respect

I tried once, but never got into it. As well as I don't think the web hosting business if profitable anymore, to competitive of prices.

I tried once, but never got into it. As well as I don't think the web hosting business if profitable anymore, to competitive of prices.
What do you mean it's too competitive? Like with other companies? I'm sure even then, someone would use your service. You just have to make sure you're doing everything 100%

Sapett

I owned a website in the past. I had a few clients on trial plans, but unfortunately I never turned a profit. It was a good experience though. I recently cancelled my reseller hosting plan with Namecheap. They provided really good service.

Dewlance

I was start my dream company in 2009. Before 2009 I was a student and don't know anything about re-seller hosting.

No , I don't own reseller hosting company , but in future i am expecting for my own hosting company that host web server, vps server, dedicated server, email server and cloud server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

I ran one in the past several years ago and did quite well with it. I think any business is what you make of it. You can't expect it to take off overnight and you have to put in the work to get it off the ground. I actually think if I had it today I would probably do better with it, with all the resources available today.

I owned a website in the past. I had a few clients on trial plans, but unfortunately I never turned a profit. It was a good experience though. I recently cancelled my reseller hosting plan with Namecheap. They provided really good service.
I could measure how well you have been in your website and the niche or the business you have in your website. By the way, how long have been maintaining website? What is the niche? And what made you to be in reselling webhosting?

MilesWeb offers excellent value-for-money reseller hosting with benefits like White Label Reselling, Free Migrations and Custom Branding. As a Reseller, you can create packages of your choice to resell at prices determined by you, also maintaining your profitability.

I am not a owner of any reseller company. In fact I am trying to gather information about the nature of this kind of business, I really don't know how the business goes with reseller web host companies.. I hope the prospects are good

lebronCC

I have given it a try like a year ago, but never succeded, i just think the market has died down a bit and the prices are way lower compared to what they used to be.

Currently, I am paying just about $7 per month as a hosting fee. By paying $7 every month, I am able to host 10 websites. My current host offers a resaller account for $29 per month. I am considering this option because I get up 25 hosting account by paying $29 every month, which I can sell to other people. I am thinking to start my own resellar hosting business

rz3300

This is something that I have had my eye on for some time, but a lot of other things I just hae not seemed to be able to take that final step. I think I need a life coach or something like that when it comes to this stuff.

Reseller hosting is a kind of web hosting in which the account owner has the ability to use the bandwidth and drive space to host the websites on behalf of some third party. Reseller website hosting is also an improved choice than other hosting types as it is accomplished enough to establish good relationship with the clients.

Cheap reseller hosting can certainly benefit one to quickly develop one's business by proposing one with the skill to advertise on the net. Reseller web hosting plan also increase the deals with the benefit of ecommerce transactions. Also, with emerging power as well as continuous evolution of the World Wide Web, one would be amazed with high returns one would gain at this type of investment.

A significant point that makes this reseller web hosting a bit more helpful than the other kinds of hosting is the fact that it leaves one with more time for the business marketing operations. It is mostly because in reseller hosting, the web hosts are speared from other duties and responsibilities that come with web hosting like maintaining data center and managing several servers.

When it comes to cheap reseller hosting USA, you need reliability, power and support for your brand. Become a reseller of the largest and most reliable hosting service today!

Top Bottom