• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you know any paid forums posting jobs like forumcoin?

I have been a member to ForumCoin for the last six months. They pay $.02 for every post or thread in their BMW (Business, Money and Wealth) category and for other sections the pay rate is $.01. I think the rates are not bad keeping in mind the efforts we put in there. They are not particular about the post length, but the focus is on the quality of the post. It is quite easy to earn there and the community is really friendly and helpful. But there is a limit on the number of paid posts you can make in a day. They pay only for your 17 posts/threads in a day (24 hours).

I wonder if there are any other forums which pay to its members for posting jobs.

Hi @goodluck2u,
I have also been using Forum coin as a paid forum posting job since 2 months. I agree that the community out there is really friendly and I didn't face any problem so far. I have received 4 payments from FC via PayPal, each worth 5$. :) However, if you want to know more forums like this, I would recommend you to try theforumwheel and postloop. But keep in mind, these two require a very good grammar with minimal errors and you have to make 10 posts in the gateway section in order to qualify. Good luck! :)

I have heard about ForumCoin , but so far have not made an account with the site.

Actually, writing is a tedious job. You cannot mantain a regular flow of thoughts to pen down. So, after writing at least 1000 words for different content writing sites, I am a bit apprehensive to join to a new one. But, as you mentioned, there is a good thing with this site. They are not keen on the length of the posts. So, maybe after some days I will give it a thought.

Forum Wheel and Postloop are great sites to earn. You can choose from their list of forums to post and to earn for each post. However, the main problem of those trying is rejection, failing the screening process. I have read so many complaints about being rejected by those 2 sites. For those desiring to register, you can PM me for guidance so you would not be rejected. It's not just the grammar that is the crux but also some other factors as well.

nytegeek

I haven't ever used Forumcoin. To be honest though, an easier screening process isn't an enticement for me. I have seen people that have been speaking English as long as I have that pass the stricter screenings but have terrible grammar and spelling. Granted, these folks speak English as a second language usually. One would think that when they have been using for 20 to 40 years the posts would be legible. Somebody went on a rage at another forum because he had known English for 40 years and somebody in their twenties had the nerve to correct him. The guy's posts were painful to read. Doing something wrong for 40 years is still wrong.

I am on Forum Wheel, there is no minimum payout and they do pay. Now, my question to you is on Forumcoin is there a minimum payout and do they send payments to Paypal?

@Melissa1024 Yes, they do pay via PayPal. Forumcoin is a paid to post forum where users get paid 0.02$ per post and there is a daily limit to make 17 posts, which roughly equals to 34 cents a day. The minimum threshold is 5$ and you can ask for Amazon GC as well. :)

Just like you, I am also a member of Forum Coin. I have been paid twice and on my way for the third payout this week. No other forum sites with the same format of Forum Coin can equate them. Theres Forum For U but its rate is too low.

Anyway, you are already here which is connected to Forum Wheel. TFW is great but not the same format with FC.

For me, I stick with TFW and FC alone since I have to attend other earning sites.

akasha24

I have been a member to ForumCoin for the last six months. They pay $.02 for every post or thread in their BMW (Business, Money and Wealth) category and for other sections the pay rate is $.01. I think the rates are not bad keeping in mind the efforts we put in there. They are not particular about the post length, but the focus is on the quality of the post. It is quite easy to earn there and the community is really friendly and helpful. But there is a limit on the number of paid posts you can make in a day. They pay only for your 17 posts/threads in a day (24 hours).

I wonder if there are any other forums which pay to its members for posting jobs.

If you are looking for a similar site to work on then the site you mentioned, I would recommend registering on Postloop. The job is exactly the same, you post content in forums and get paid. The only difference is that you may be able to join more forums especially if you get good ratings for your posts. Also, there is a cash limit which is $5.
What I love about the site you mentioned is that there is no cash out limit, you can cash out whenever you like, but you like posting in forums, Postloop is an alternative and an option.

there are numerous paid to post sites; if you have used forumcoin you will also find these sites interesting;
moneytalkvillage: pays 0.03 for new topic and 0.02 for reply.
moneytalkworld: 0.025 for new topic and 0015 for reply
bulkmoneyforum: 0.02 for both new topic and reply.
cashchat: not sure
mylot: not sure.

I have heard of other paid to post forum sites like moneytalkvillage, and moneytalkworld, as well as the cash chat. Mylot is no longer a site that pays to post. You can make as many posts as you want at mylot but you will not be paid for it. I was paid by mylot so the site was a legit website. Bubblews is also a paid to post site and I have been paid about 10 times by them.

I have heard of other paid to post forum sites like moneytalkvillage, and moneytalkworld, as well as the cash chat. Mylot is no longer a site that pays to post. You can make as many posts as you want at mylot but you will not be paid for it. I was paid by mylot so the site was a legit website. Bubblews is also a paid to post site and I have been paid about 10 times by them.
Thanks for these recommendations.

I heard that Moneytalkvillage has already stopped paying for its members. Bubblews is not paying anything now and the pay rate is dismal. In our county it is $.001 per view and withdrawal limit is $50. It will take my whole life to reach that limit.

Mylot is back with their payment features. Their new management has already started paying to their members. Hope this is a new beginning for them. However, I never heard of moneytalkworld. I will definitely give it a try.

I think money talk village doesn't pay anymore. It used to pay via PayPal in the beginning, but now the earned points can be exchanged for some sort of services. Forumforu is a waste of time for me, just because it requires you to pay for getting a VIP membership and that's not a good deal to me.

Guys I've found a really god site that pays a lot! You can earn up to 0,75 cents per day by making only 3 posts! You have several ways of making money there but the easier one is by making posts on your blog! When you start using the site you can only make 150 points per day (2 points = 1 cent), but if you achieve some goals like referring people and referring visitors you can increase the earning potential to 250points per day (1,25USD) and much more!

If you are interested just PM me and I can tell you more info if you are really interested ;)

PS: they pay by PayPal and the minimum cash out is 25$, if you max the points daily you can make around 25 to 30 USD per month with this site! It's legit and paying since a lot of time!

I am on Forum Wheel, there is no minimum payout and they do pay. Now, my question to you is on Forumcoin is there a minimum payout and do they send payments to Paypal?
Yes, the minimum payout is $5 which is equal to 500 coins. It is quite easy to earn in ForumCoin, but there is a cap of only 17 paid posts. That means the maximum you can earn is only $.34 per day. It will take atleast 15 days to reach the minimum withdrawal limit of $5. But keeping in mind the efforts you put in there the earning is not bad I think. The admin is quite friendly with a helping mentality.

They also have a section where you can do simple tasks offered by other members to earn more coins. In that case you can reach the target earlier.

@Melissa1024 all the best. One more thing to add. Just ensure that you post in their BMW (Business Money and Wealth) section to earn 2 coins per post. In all other sections you will only get 1 coin per post.

DnkHrth

Mylot is paying again! Just visit their site.

Mylot is paying again! Just visit their site.
It's nice to hear that they are paying again! I used to be a writer there but then they stoped paying and I didn't have much time to write so I decided to take a break! But the next maybe I'll try to write some texts there!

Thank you for sharing this info man!

Yes, Mylot has started paying again. I joined them recently, but left within a week as the earning potential is quite low there. They are not following their earlier payment pattern and the rate of payment is very dismal. I could not earn too much even after being active there and I left because there are better opportunities available outside. I would take a relook if they are ready to to increase their pay rates. Otherwise, it would be a waste of time for me. I think Chatabout is far better than Mylot now.

Top Bottom