• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you have the profile comments plugin?

From my understanding, you can get a plugin which allows members to make discussion on their profile as comments. At the moment, I don't have this for my forum.

I have seen this plugin and I think its good for bigger forums that have a lot of users communicating with each other. I have tried it with my forum but it doesn't get used much so it's just a waste of space and memory. I think a problem that could happen with this though is that people with post more with each other in comments than in the actual forums

Such types of plugins are available on the internet. Using them we can enable discussion of users on their own profiles. But that shouldn't be used too early for a forum. You should stick to the plugin already installed don your forums until you get enough members. You must have a lot of active members and have a good reputation among theme. After achieving that stage on your forum, you can then use these types of plugins on your forum. It will then be beneficial for you, otherwise, you will be wasting your hosting account resource usage.

I don't have this plugin. But I don't think I will ever use this plugin. In my experience, profile comments attracts too much spammers.

Top Bottom