• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you have a section for suggestions/issues?

I think it's important to have a section for suggestions and issues. This can be used for users to give feedback and ideas which can help you to improve your forum and also help your users share what they think can make the forum a better place. It is also important to have this so users can report any issues they are having with the forum otherwise they might leave the forum if it isn't resolved as it may get annoying & irritating

J Greig

It is very important to have a section for members to post their suggestions and/or issues. Being the owner of a forum, you get caught up with promoting it and making it look visually appealing, which is why you tend to miss out on a lot of issues. This section is great, as your members can then let you know, so it's basically like a bug tracker. Taking suggestions can also help your forum grow as many of the suggestions given usually help benefit the community, and guests will enjoy seeing that you implement ideas from the community members.

cwvps

We have an email for that, but I believe that it is a good idea to have a special category for suggestions, questions and opinions. This way the company and the business is more transparent and more professional and the connection between a company and a client is getting stronger.

I too think that it is very important to have a section for suggestions and point out any bugs that exist. It would be helpful for the forum owner to address the issues well beforehand. Moreover, the actual users may be aware of various issues being faced while using the forum and they can also suggest tips to improve its overall experience. It would be difficult for the forum owner/admin to see from the user's point of view at all times.

There should also be a provision for users to report spam contents. I think most of the forums nowadays have an option to report spammers. Users can report spammers even if they escape the eyes of moderators.

You should always have a section in your website/blog/forum where members/users/visitors can give suggestions as well as report issues. Suggestion/issue section is the website, blog or forum is in the benefits of the webmaster or the owner.

I think a category for suggestion from the members is essential in all forums. Every person has a unique idea and an opportunity should be given to express those ideas. There can be many interesting suggestions that will help improving the forum.

A board for suggestions should be a standard in forums because it is one way of encouraging feedback from the community. Members are the users and they are the ones who experience the feel of the forum so they can say what the forum lacks of what changes are needed to improve the site. As some have already said, it is for the advantage of the forum to have a suggestion board since feedback will benefit the webmaster.

Top Bottom