• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you do a draft of your website idea?

Sharon

I know in the past I've always tend to just dive in and design straight on to a website which usually ends up in a mess because things don't quite turn out as I expect them to. Drafting is probably a good idea but it isn't something I regularly practice. Do you do a draft of your website idea before actually programming/designing any of it? (e.g. pen and paper, or some other means)

Yes, I do tend to make a clone site first and experiment with some design features as well as the overall working of the site. Once I am done with all these and satisfied, then I will make another site this time with the correct domain name and everything related and simply clone the previous dummy site into the new one.

Sharon

Yes, I do tend to make a clone site first and experiment with some design features as well as the overall working of the site. Once I am done with all these and satisfied, then I will make another site this time with the correct domain name and everything related and simply clone the previous dummy site into the new one.
Well that makes perfect sense! This way you can actually see what it will look like in a browser and everything work out all the kinks and just copy everything over when it's ready to go Live.

Top Bottom