• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Did neobux referral system work for you?

Anyone in the online money making mission, has heard about Neobux. It is arguably among the most trusted PTC sites in the business.

I have been registered with the site for more than three years, and once got tempted by the widespread referral system of the site. In a normal way by clicking the ads, you can hardly earn a cent from the site. So I invested some money to buy a few referral links. They say that, the Neobux referral system pays off, especially if you are an old member. Unfortunately, it did not work for me.

So, is there anyone who could manage to earn through Neobux referral system?

Yes! I'm currently making around 20bucks per month in Neobux! Of course that my account is 2 years old and I didn't invest anything, only the money I earnt through their click and some minijobs!

I intend to start earning around 100USD the next year, per month! Their rented referral system are bots! But if you click all your ads daily and invest some money they will reward you for sure! But if you don't click them daily and you don't invest something they will not reward you as much as you would be rewarded if you invested, of course.

I click all the fixed ads on a daily basis. My account is almost four years old, but so far there is not as much improvement in earning by clicking the ads. Right now, I don’t invest anything to buy referral clicks, as my previous investment ended in a disaster.

However, minijobs are a good way of getting some cents. Neobux pays the most for doing the Crowdflower tasks from their site. My accuracy, though, has decreased over a period of time, which I am trying hard to improve. As a result, there is not a steady flow of tasks in my account.

I've commented a lot on PTC sites and I'm not a fan of them whatsoever. I believe that the only people making money from these sites are the owners themselves and if you go on there and just click your daily amount of adverts, your making around what? 10 cents a day if your lucky. How can that be classed as a viable source of income?

Some people on their might well be making a few dollars a week but by the time they have rented their referrals again the profit is minimal and I've yet to know anybody who is cashing out profit on a regular basis.

I click all the fixed ads on a daily basis. My account is almost four years old, but so far there is not as much improvement in earning by clicking the ads. Right now, I don’t invest anything to buy referral clicks, as my previous investment ended in a disaster.

However, minijobs are a good way of getting some cents. Neobux pays the most for doing the Crowdflower tasks from their site. My accuracy, though, has decreased over a period of time, which I am trying hard to improve. As a result, there is not a steady flow of tasks in my account.
Well, there are some users that only use Neobux because of their pay rates related to CrowdFlower! You can keep earning money with the minijobs if you are earning a good amount right now.

As I can see you don't know how to properly manage your rented referrals, probably you don't have a good recycling strategy neither renewal strategy as well. So just keep working on the minitasks and you are good! If you want to win more money the passive way just search their forum for threads with tutorials to rented refs! I'm pretty sure you will find the best solution for you!

I would say it is a sheer waste of time working on sties like Neobux. As a free member you cannot earn anything practically. It is better to invest your time somewhere else where there is a good earning potential. I have wasted a lot of time on this site and their rented referral system is full of bots. They control the clicking behavior of these referrals and manipulate the entire system for their own benefits.

But if you are too keen to do Crowdflower tasks, I suggest you to join them directly instead going through Neobux. Neobux deducts a commission from our payments.

I think that most of the money that neobux members earn will come from crowdflower jobs rather than the actual referrals and clicking ads.

Crowdflower can be joined directly as can other minijob sites so a member of neobux might believe that the system works, when in theory they could cut out neobux altogether and still make the same amount of money.

I think that most of the money that neobux members earn will come from crowdflower jobs rather than the actual referrals and clicking ads.

Crowdflower can be joined directly as can other minijob sites so a member of neobux might believe that the system works, when in theory they could cut out neobux altogether and still make the same amount of money.
Yes that is true! I know loads of people that only use neobux because of their pay rates related to crowdflower tasks! They give 12 cents per each dollar you do on mini tasks!

Although I'm earning some money with my rented referrals I have to admit that most of my income comes from crowdflower tasks!

Yes that is true! I know loads of people that only use neobux because of their pay rates related to crowdflower tasks! They give 12 cents per each dollar you do on mini tasks!
Although I'm earning some money with my rented referrals I have to admit that most of my income comes from crowdflower tasks!
That is a good pay rate I must say. But I think it differs from county to country. There are no crowdflower tasks available for third world country, may be you can find one or two at max in a day. Have you ever tried to do crowdflower directly through their site. I am sure you can earn more than what Neobux is giving.

The rented referral system is waste of money. Most of them stop clicking as soon as you reach your investment or sometimes even below that. They are being controlled by Neobux people so that they can earn more money. When comes to direct referrals, it is somewhat impossible to get a direct referral as almost everybody is/was a member to this very old site. I heard that in its initial stages they were paying $.01 per ad view, but not sure about that.

Top Bottom