• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Deleting a blog?

Rubie

Just in case the blog created in Blogger is to be changed, is it possìble? I has recently created an account in Blogger and I created a sample blog. Since it is just an example, nothing serious was written in it. As I try to get rid of it, I don't see any option to edit nor delete the blog, what will i do? As far as i know Blogger is a free blog site, so, it must be one of the limitation, i guess? If that's the case, would I just disregard the blog and create a new one?

The entire blog is the main issue, not just the post in it.

Can someone give an idea?

Last edited:
This might be an embarrassing situation for you. But as far as I know there is an option to delete a blog from Blogger. Just find out if the below steps are of help to you :

1) Log in to your Blogger account
2) Select settings from drop-down menu which is next to the blog you have to remove
3)Click "Other" > got to "Blog Tools"
4)Click "Delete this Blog"

There is also an option to save your blog in the hard disk, if you wish to. Hope this helps. Waiting for your feedback.

As @goodluck2u says that's the only way that I know of deleting a blog also, through the process they have set out.

If you can't do it that way then maybe try contacting a site admin for further assistance. While they may not get back to you immediately it's a big, well used site so I'd imagine they will reply and help when and if they can.

This might be an embarrassing situation for you. But as far as I know there is an option to delete a blog from Blogger. Just find out if the below steps are of help to you :

1) Log in to your Blogger account
2) Select settings from drop-down menu which is next to the blog you have to remove
3)Click "Other" > got to "Blog Tools"
4)Click "Delete this Blog"

There is also an option to save your blog in the hard disk, if you wish to. Hope this helps. Waiting for your feedback.
Although I'm pretty late with this comment but yes, a blog in Blogger can surely be deleted. I also had my first test blog in Blogger, that was the time it was not owned by Google yet. I created that test blog to test the functions because I wasn't sure how to do it particularly the formatting. And when I was done, I created my first real blog and had deleted that test blog.

nailah783

I think that if it is like you say, and it is the entire blog, it might be best for you to scrap the whole thing and start over. However there should be a way to fix it.

cwvps

I am on WordPress, so I'm not positive for Blogger, but I know there must be a way to delete a blog. It is free and partially it belongs to Blogger, but it's also and the most yours. Look up for help from Blogger. I'm sure they will respond.

Since the blogspot a Google product, you can also go to your Google account and choose an option that says delete this product.

ray

I think it's one of the easiest things to do, go to your blog dashboard through side toolbar, click at posts and you will find all the options there

Binu

Since your blogger account is associated with your Google account, you can go to account settings and find an option that says delete. Alternatively, you can also go to your bl0g setting and find delete option. By the way you can always delete contents and begin another great blog

Top Bottom