• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dedicated Server UK?

I need #1 web host, I would like to get Dedicated Server UK.
What can you say about hostunmetered.net server UK services?
How are their server hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Use servers from such hosting providers as hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

Hostunmetered.net is my recommendation for everyone. No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

I have all my clients host with Hostunmetered.net and no one has complained. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla.

I have better option than hostunmetered.net, bodHOST, best Dedicated server provider in UK, US since 2001.
  • Managed Servers
  • Secure Environment
  • Application Optimized
  • Optional Firewall
  • Managed Server 24X7
Logo - Copy.jpg

Pretty good servers offered by QHoster.com experts. They offer over 30 different server locations around the world.
I have had no issues with them at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

ryanwuk

Your search ends here. Check Webhosting UK (WHUK) which is best for dedicated servers in the UK since 2001.

Server Management
With WHUK dedicated server management, you can rest easy knowing our experts are taking care of your server.

Latest Technology
Featuring Intel Xeon CPUs, SSD and DDR4, WHUK dedicated servers provide amazing performance at low cost.

24x7 Support
Dedicated server experts are available whenever YOU need them, we will never leave you high and dry.

FREE Migration
Free MIgration from another host.
whuk-logo.png

Top Bottom