• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dedicated server hosting at cheap rates?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Blazing Fast Host dedicated web hosting services.
My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 20 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap dedicated hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I've been with Hostingsource.com for three months now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I know digitalserver.com.mx is a good option where you can get affordable servers in Mexico.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Can also recommend you to explore Cloudarion.com great list of server hosting packages.
Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, Usa, Russia. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Danya

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com accounts are worth trying.
Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

I would like to draw your attention to these hosting providers:
- Okayservers.com , - Siteground.com , - QHoster.com
Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.

Joshua

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been use their host more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

KrasGrass

Dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately. Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

Top Bottom