• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dedicated server deals in the UK?

I need 5 tbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 40 TB of data transfer, DC in the UK.
I've found the host - Hostunmetered.net - their dedicated server deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Hostunmetered.net now. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included.

My site has never been down either! I highly recommend Hostunmetered.net to those who want a stable, fast provider.
Their experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Quality dedicated servers are available from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.
I have several domains hosted at Hostunmetered.net for several years, and have only had 1 outage.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

I like this decent host. Hostunmetered.net is the best.
Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing... what else can a customer ask for?

Use dedicated servers which hostingsource.com and asvhost.com deliver.
They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues - they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

Top Bottom