• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Day trading

Recently, my husband has been studying a lot about daytrading. It seems very interesting. He has came across Timothy Sykes and the guy seems legit. Have any of you all had any luck with day trading???

I have never heard of it before. Could you tell more about what the whole day trading is about, because I have no clue? :D

I have heard of this before, but not sure how successful it has been for people. I think that if you are able to turn a good profit then it's totally worth it. Especially if you're able to make people want to buy something from you, then it should be pretty easy. This would be something I would not be good at. I'm not good at selling stuff to people.

Honestly, I am not very familiar with day trading. May I ask how does it work? Is it like forex or something like that wherein you have to invest some money so you could gain profit?

I have no clue what day trading is. Is it like...trading in terms of stocks and forex trading and all, during the day? lol I don't know.

I have no idea about day trading and I have never heard of this before TBH. Could you give a detailed description on it? As from the word 'trading', I could only assume that it's something related to shares, or maybe not. :D
If it seems promising and legit, I would definitely get into this business. Please share some more info regarding this. Anyways, thanks for sharing :)

My understanding of day trading is when a person buys stocks and shares online, but only intend to make small profits so they buy and sell the shares usually in the same day.

While a lot of people won't like the SMALL profits part, limiting yourself to only making small gains, also means that if you do make a loss, they will also be small and easy to recover from.

Top Bottom